Confrontation (Chp.25)

3rd pov

The two ex-childhood friends were standing along distance from eachother.

It was quiet. Very quiet infact. They looked like two cowboys in the wild west who are having a stare down before pulling the gun and pull the trigger.

Cue western Music.

'Can't believe i'm actually doing this.' Izuku thought. Theres a high chance of getting caught and if they are, Mr.Aizawa would make their lives Hell.

While he was thinking, Bakugou was already walking towards him.

'Lets just get this over with' he thought as he also started walking.

The walking turned into jogging and then eventual running.

Using his explosion quirk, Bakugou was propeling himself towards Izuku.

It seems Faster than before. Could he be using one for all?

Seeing this, Izuku also used his power to float towards Bakugou.

They landed and bakugou threw a huge explosion, that was blocked by Izuku by using his force field

The explosions were stronger than last time. While not breaking the shield, it did knock him back a little, but he gracefully caught himeself.

'He has gotten stronger.' Izuku thought.

Smoke covered his vison. This gave Bakugou the oppurtunity to blast Izuku.

The explosion knocked Izuku back as the boy hissed in pain.

Recovering from the force, Izuku proceeded to shoot 7 energy balls at bakugou.

Using one for all, he dodged them all. "I won't fall for this shit again!" He yelled as he raised his right hand.

'He's gonna do the right hook again.' Izuku thought.

As long as he can remember, Bakugou always started attacking with a right hook. It was prefered way of fighting, yet it was so predictable.

"Pathetic" Izuku said loud enough for the blonde to hear.