giveon-2nd times the charm

jada💙- this imagine is based on the song last time by giveon ft snoh aalegra. it isnt lyric for lyric though. both amazing artists and a great song. this imagine is for WeGotBeef

i recommend you listening as you read, especially if you've never heard the song before.

——

i sat in the the studio, tapping my pen against the table, trying to come up with some more lyrics.

it seems like my best works comes randomly and trying to really think isn't helping me.

i am an upcoming r&b artist , quickly rising on the scene

-snoh aalegra's part and and music is yours in the imagine, but she isn't the faceclaim, name or anything. just the "artist claim" i guess 😭

i heard my phone ding next to me. i thought i turned this off. i didn't like distractions.

i just decided to look, i felt like it was a sign because everything happens for a reason. i didn't remember to turn off my phone for a reason.

it was my ex, giveon , who was also a rising artist. we actually had known each other for a long time, even before the fame. but the media and stuff did know about our history.

we ended on good terms, and we just spilt due to our colliding lives.

                         imessages
giveon 🎤💛
come over.

-sent 2:45 am
-read 2:46 am

it seems like we couldn't find time for each other during our relationship , but somehow we always had time for each other now.

I know I shouldn't.

y/n 🧩🎵
this is getting old.

-sent 2:50am
-read 2:50am

giveon🎤💛
baby please, i love you.

-sent 2:51am
-read 2:51am

y/n🧩🎵
not this again. saying that you love me just so i won't let you go?

-sent 2:53am
-read 2:54am

giveon🎤💛
everytime we try it's back and forth. just come over.

-sent 2:55am
read 2:56am

i smacked my teeth, but he was right. we couldn't let go of each other. and i was so stressed right now , i needed him.

my studio time was almost over anyway. i grabbed my stuff and headed over to his house. "mhm, just like that."

i swear i come right back.

——

he opened the door , immediately letting me in , and kissing me.

"no hello atleast?" i teased. i knew what he wanted and i wanted the exact same thing.

we both began to quickly undress, right in the living room.

"i want you just like that." he spoke in his low voice as i stood in front of him, in only my underwear and bra, in all my glory.