klay thompson- homework

the family members in this imagine are made up !

vote, comment, ignore mistakes, i got some long nails on rn so ya girl is struggling

hope you enjoy !

——

omniscient pov

klay was riding all around with his sister, jennifer. they had been doing random tasks all day.

jennifer and klay were extremely close siblings. but with their busy schedules they grew apart a bit as they got older and never got to spend time together really, which pained the both of them secretly.

he also would kill to see his niece, alana. he always thinks about to how happy he was on that day 7 years ago when he became an uncle, meeting his broke bestfriend.

speaking of her, the time was rolling around for her to be picked up from school, which wasn't too far from where the sibling pair
was now. they were a little late because of traffic, but not to a concerning extent.

"can you run in and get alana for me?" jennifer asked her older brother, "i didn't tell her you were here so she'll be very excited to see you." she buttered him up for the favor , knowing he was more than comfortable in his seat and didn't want to go out in the heat.

"whatever, only for my baby." he blew her off, letting her know it was only for alana.

"yeah, both of them." jenny teased, referring to the fact that klay had a crush on alana's teacher.

"shut upppp, i do not like that lady. i'm just nice to her and she's nice to me." he lied through his teeth.

before she could argue with him, because he knows she would, he closed the passenger side door, making his way into her ridiculously big school.

the younger children were picked up directly from their class for safety reasons since it was such a big school and area. the check in process was easy,  klay was on the list and a familiar face by now. he rarely came by himself though.

he took the stairs to the next floor for an extra small workout. once he reached the floor, he took all the necessary twists and turns it took to get to her class,  which had been burned into his brain by now.

he knocked on the open door, as not to startle it's occupants before walking in. "hello, mrs. beckham? i'm here to pick up alana."

beckham, who's first name was farrah, smiled at the man, having no chance to give a response due to the scream of her student.

"UNCLE KLAYYYYY!" her little feet could be heard pattering across the floor and around desks to get to her beloved uncle.

"hii, princess." he engulfed the itty bitty girl in his arms for a few seconds before picking her up and holding her to his side. he knew he had to stop babying her, but that didn't mean he
would do it. "you have everything?" he asked her before they left the room.

"yes, it's all in my bookbag." alana answered before the pair made their exit.

"have a good day!" farrah said to the both of them.

"you too!" they said in unison.

klay mentally cursed himself for not saying anything more for the 30th time. but at the same time, he didn't want alana to get any ideas. he loved her to the moon and back a trillion times over but she had a big mouth, something she had to have gotten from her mother.