marlon wayans- stolen magazines

marlon underrated asl, and he had 0 business looking as good as he did

anyway, this imagine is inspired by one of my favorite books on here of all time but of my favorite authors of of all time. it's my idea but i just wrote about it cause of it.

the beautiful , the lovely deelasoul with her book "my goofy lover"

just from what was written it's 🤌🏽chefs kiss, doesn't even have to be finished

this is set in the 90s, and in the world of the "wayans brothers" . if you haven't watched it then.... excuse me what ?😃

——

flynn's pov

stepping into the niedermeyer building, i looked around for a second, my eyes landing on a stand. i couldn't care less about the stand, what was important to me, was who was behind it.

"auntie dee!" i exclaimed, she looked up from her magazine , smiling at me.

"gumdrop!" she stood up, walking up to me, engulfing me into a hug. i hated that nickname , but she had been calling it my whole life. we hadn't seen each other in years because i had left for college.

"whats been going on with you, miss smarty pants. i hope you only paid half price, this little ole shirt you got on. where's the rest?" she said, taking her jacket off and wrapping it around me.

i just laughed, deciding to keep it on just to please her, "auntie, this the style. i know you wore stuff just like this."

"that was back in the day, this is now and you."

"on a serious note,college stuff, i've been on top of my studies, graduation is soon and i would really love if you came to support me." i looked up at her hopefully, i knew asking her to come to a whole other state might have been a lot, but it wasn't on a short notice and it means a lot to me.

"of course ill come. just let me know the rest of-HEY!" i jumped slightly, looking behind me, "put that back." some random dude took the magazines out of his giant jacket , which definitely had more things in there, smacking his teeth and leaving.

"you're not going to check him?" i chuckled.

"nah girl, i don't get paid enough for that."

"aye dee, you seen my-" i looked over to see a man coming out of a diner, apparently he knew my aunt. " nevermind, i don't need that, because i think i just found the love of my life." he picked up my hand, kissing the back it.

i smiled softly at his gesture, but inreally wasn't interested. he wasn't ugly but the formal stuff isn't my cup of tea. it was smooth, though. i could admit that.

"shawn, get up out of here, boy! i don't. know where any of your stuff is. i have to talk with my favorite historically black college grad."

shawn, okay. good to know.

"you don't even know what i was going to say." he tore his face up to her.

"all i do know is that, you better get away from my niece before you have my foot up-"

"i get it." he held his hands up in surrender, "i'll be back, beautiful."

——

third person ; omniscient

meanwhile , shawn was back in the diner, quickly jogging up to the front where pops and marlon stood.