lamelo ball-city of sin

this book is getting more reads<3. but if y'all new here , and y'all don't know me as an author, a nigga do not be updating . but i'm backkkk

anyway . enjoy . ignore mistakes .

read and comment on my last imagine , i know you skipped it . yeah...😟i'm out here tryna help

——

sincere's pov

"SINCERE!" the happy, preppy manager she shared came skipping into her penthouse. "i have great news!"

"spill!" sincere was actually excited because her life felt pretty boring recently and violet, her manager, could simply brighten that up.

usually she would be happy to come across even a little breaks, but not doing anything wasn't something she liked . she at least needed to be working on one project.

"big baller brand wants to collaborate on some pieces!"

"you're lying!" my jaw dropped and i put down the cup i was holding .

sin city is the brand she created with her twin sister, sinclair . they sold all types of clothes , and also body and cosmetic care, which were two different branches in their brand.

although they were both involved in all aspects , generally sincere handled the clothing side , while sinclair enjoyed cosmetics.

in childhood, sincere was the more creative , outgoing, and expressive one . she enjoyed designing, making things . sinclair was more reserved and academically strong, she enjoyed learning how stuff worked , problem solving and science , which was a big part of skincare and cosmetics.

they were both involved in both sides to make sure things they didn't like didn't come out. as siblings , they disagreed a lot but the conversations were needed. but then again, that's why violet as long as some other team members behind the scenes were there.

even though sin city was one brand , it was grouped as two categories , so these collaborations only happened on one end . it was kind of weird to find other cosmetics and clothing brand to work together fully.

like just last year, we collaborated with juvia's place on a makeup collection.

"they emailed me recently. i'm guessing you're interested . we can talk it over with sinclair , then we can move on from there. sound good?"

"of course!"

——

2 week time skip

( idk if that is a reasonable time frame )

we did end up talking it over with sinclair , she agreed it sounded good so we took the partnership. the whole legal thing is taken care of by now and we can finally start to work now. i had already been brainstorming a lot with sinclair , we had some good ideas in store .

"okay." violet skimmed over the laptops , folders , and food that was in front of us. we had a reserved meeting room in our headquarters, where our first meeting will be held. we had some small foods on a separate table , all the computers , papers and sketches organized .