meechonmars-$100k

this isn't a part 2 to blue paint, it's set in an entirely different place and has no link

a short one , enjoy

——

destini's pov

for the past three weeks or so, i felt terrible. my whole body was sore, especially my upper body, i was always so tired and lightheaded , and i had trouble controlling my body temperature. usually i was too hot, but sometimes i would be crazy cold in a few minutes.

i actually always had minor issues just like this, especially when i was little . i never got them checked out cause it was always something simple that went away. but never had it lasted for 3 weeks.

today , i had a doctors appointment, i was going with my fiancé, demetrius.

hearing the door open, and my doctor walk in. she was my regular check up doctor and i usually saw her once every couple of months for a regular appointment but this time was kind of random.

" hello, destini ! i am dr. michelle barlow." she was a nice older , maybe in her 40s or 50s, gorgeous native american and pacific islander woman. she re-introduced herself to me, and for the first time to meech.

"good morning" i smiled back, greeting her. "hello, how are you?"

"i'm good, thanks for asking, hope all is well for you guys too." she answered, "so, what has been the problem, i have some papers here but want to make sure all is correct."

"well, i've been feeling really out of it. cold sometimes, really hot, soreness, and i feel lightheaded. that isn't too odd for me, but what has alarmed me is how long it has lasted. it's been about 3 weeks and it's showing no signs of letting up." i answered her.

"while i ask some personal questions, you can have him step out of the room, or stay if you'd like."

"he can stay."

"okay, afterwards we are going to take a look at your heart rate and blood pressure. any weight gain or loss?"

"nothing noticeable."

"sexually active?"

"yes."

"medications?"

"no."

"irregular or missed periods."

"i haven't missed any, but my period has been irregular and some spotting."

"okay, based off your answers we're going to do a pregnancy test, and if that comes back negative we will continue to explore other reasons." i nodded my head .

i didn't think I was pregnant, i knew there was a perfectly good chance and i wasn't particularly mad. when meech and i had sex, we didn't use a condom and sometimes he would release in me. but i was on birth control which I knew wasn't always a guarantee.

we already talked about kids, and we wanted to wait until after marriage, which wasn't too far, with this fat rock on my finger.

"ill be back." she smiled, going to get everything.

"i hope it's nothing crazy, doesn't seem like it." He said as i agreed, " if you are pregnant, i will be so happy. i would have liked to wait until after we got married but, marriage is just a paper. but if God says now is right, than that is it."

"and our love is undeniable, and is more than a paper and ceremony." i kissed his lips, softly. i had no idea how i got so lucky with him but i was glad i did.

——

"your results are back." she was back into the room once again, she smiled up at us, "congratulations, you're about 2 months pregnant."

my mouth dropped, i was surprised but happy. i looked at meech, who smiled at me with that cute wide smile he did. "i'm gonna be a dad! you're gonna be a mom, we're gonna be parents together." saying that out loud was such a surreal feeling as it really set in to my head i was about to be a mother.

i kissed him again quickly, i wanted a longer one bit this wasn't the time no matter how much i wanted it.

"would you guys want an ultrasound? we can do one now." she asked us, i knew i wanted one but i didn't know what time he was working with and i most definitely wanted him to be here.

"its up to you , baby. its you, not me."he was so considerate it was crazy.

"we can, this is not what i expected at all, but i can't say it's bad news." i was still smiling widely, i couldn't believe i was going to be a mom with the love of my life.

"wait till i tell this crackhead lo."

——

"this is going to be cold." i had heard that line in ever show, every movie, every video and it's exactly what i expected.

she moved the wand around my stomach as we all stared intently and excitedly at the screen.

"oh." I snapped my head to her , immediately getting worried.

"is something wrong?" meech looked closer at the screen.

"no, don't worry." she took a few seconds to make sure she was seeing correctly. we sighed in relief. "yep, i'm right. just in all my 20 years, the most i've seen is a few cases of triplets, you guys have quintuplets on your hands."

"as in FIVE babies!" i asked, " i'm sorry, i didn't mean to raise my voice it's just... i don't know. i really wasn't expecting one baby but 5? for my first pregnancy, all at once.

"i understand."

i was only getting pregnant once now, since apparently i had to do 5. it's God's plan for us. even though it was quite a surprise to say the least, i wasn't any less thankful for my kids. i just hope they're all healthy.

what i was worried about was myself, my well being cause my body will change and change fast. mentally and physically, birth hurts so bad, but iknew having all 5 babies naturally was too dangerous anyway, so recovering from a c section, and postpartum. this was going to be crazy but i can do it with my baby.

"you guys are blessed, your babies are rare blessings. they all seem healthy so far, be back in a month for a checkup."

"let's say, hypothetically, a newborn. baby costs 20k to raise per year." meech started. that number actually sounded low from what I've heard. "five babies, that's 100k."

i didn't know what he was thinking at this point. i knew he wasn't thinking about walking out, he wasn't like that and we were too in deep. but, that's what they all say.

"oh well, let's get ready for 5 babies. now you really can't get rid of me! i trapped you, times 5." we laughed, at him.

——

hope y'all enjoyed. excuse mistakes i wanted to get this out. i haven't seen anything higher than triplets, and i've only seen like 2-3 of those . but i understand cause all those kids, names , scenes, personalities and face claims is a lot