jordan poole-conquer

go back and vote hoe (jk jk only if you like them)

IM HOT ASF OVER THE FACT THAT HE GOT TRADED FOR NO REASONNNN, i had to write this to clear my mind, been mad for days

wrote abt 3 warriors in a row and if you think i'm portraying jordan as anything but warrior you need to be checked into a hospital , cause wtf that don't even sound right.

anyway man enjoy , ignore mistakes

——

honey's pov

i adjusted myself in my seat, making sure my appearance was in check. my usual routine before sitting in front of a camera. this routine had to be burned into the inter-workings of my brain because i had been in the game since a tot.

"quiet on set!" the set followed, it becoming dead quiet in the hot room from the lights scattered everywhere. now that was a part that i found difficult to get used to.

"sound?"

"set."

"camera?"

"set."

the man with the marker came in the view of the camera, calling out the scene and take we were on before we heard our cue "action!"

"introduce yourself for those who may not know." the producer asked me to start off.

"my name is honey haven also known as harli haven , and you may have seen me grace your screen on the creed movie series, class of 09, outerbanks and more. recently i hosted the met gala. i'll be in dune, premiering november of this year as well!" my resume was much more extensive that that, but i decided to keep it short and sweet with more current things.

"and what is honey haven's biggest fear?"

"i would go ahead and say that my biggest fear is probably heights." i nodded, speaking to the producer who had just asked me that question. "no, not probably, definitely."  i grimaced at the idea. i've always hated heights, for as long as i can remember.

they already knew the answer, of course. that's why i was here. the show's premise was to get us to face our fears. i'm an actor and the whole point was for charity, so it gave me an incentive to actually want to do it. without it, i surely wouldn't be here let me tell you that. but there was a catch, of course it was. there had to be. that's what made it fun.

they would pair you with another celebrity, who also had the same fear or a similar one they could pair together. and , you don't know who it is until you get there.

i wasn't worried about that part though. i know my management and marketing team isn't dumb enough to agree to put me in this challenge with someone i didn't like. knowing them, they probably put me with someone i didn't know and i'll have to act like i totally knew all along.

——

omniscient pov

the second guest to be featured on the show followed the same procedure that harli had just endured moments before. "quiet on set!"

"sound?"

"set."

"camera?"

"set."

"jordan poole confessional. scene 1, take one." the clap of the marker resonated in the room

"introduce yourself for those who may not know you." one of the producers overseeing this production asked him.