bryce young- coffee run

ya girl is back after her 30th break , call me coryxkenshin , i been tryna write this since the start of june

footballer yawppp

why ain't nb tell me he was fine? ok i see how it is . y'all be tryna gatekeep and ion like thattt

——

noella's pov

"bryce! please! just be-" i held my hand up in his face, trying to get him to shut up and dead the childish argument. i multitasked, removing the top paper from my desk in order to move on to the next one.

"i'm just saying! you never want to hear me out." he pleaded, cutting me off in the process and throwing his hands up and squinting in utter confusion. he always acts so oblivious and it's aggravating.

now tell me why i would want to sit here and hear you out when it gets us both nowhere instead of nipping the problem right then and there? exactly.

"cause it's always a bunch of bullshit." i filled him in on what he was seemingly missing, even though it was right in his face.

"you can be so rude...you know that?" he questioned me.

"take it up with h.r, not me." i tapped away on my computer, doing my work, like he should be doing. we worked together and for some reason , we always butted heads.

i think it aggravated him even more that i wasn't giving him as big of a reaction as i did when this whole thing started.

"maybe i will." he stood up, knowing he won't. our arguments were always petty so neither of us ever went to hr, we just toughed it out because even though it was annoying, it wasn't that deep. plus, we knew nothing would happen most likely. no one else in the office had a problem with either of us.

"i sincerely hope you have fun with that." i just shook my head, hoping he would go back to work and stop worrying about lil ole me. 

——

same day, at home

"you need to get out there!" my sister spoke to me. she was alluding to the fact i haven't been in a relationship in 2 years. that wasn't weird in and of itself for a young woman who just wants to live, but the fact that i've either, 1., not looked, or 2. turned down good men was the odd part.

"no , i'm over it. it all went so bad with-" i said, getting ready to start with the same rant i repeated anytime someone touched on this topic. and i was promptly cut off for the second time today , this time by a person i could actually stand for a valid reason.

"stop bringing him up. move on. i know it sucked , but are you going to mope around forever? i mean, for crying out loud, you brung 10x more to the table than him , you didn't lose much except some good dick. and good dick is everywhere! i can vouch for that one myself." she stuck her tongue out with the last part. shaking my head, but she's right.

"whateverrr." i laughed, pushing her away from me on my bed. she was over my house and we laid flat on our stomachs on my bed , deep in condensation. this was something we did since kids, honestly. i'm glad we have a good bond, because i'm not sure if i could get through some of the things i've been through if i didn't have a rock solid support system behind me.

"get on a dating app." brooklyn suggested.

"why , so i can get murdered!?" i asked, genuinely confused.

"no! so you can find you a lil man. i trust your gut and i know you won't meet up with anyone too crazy. and worst case scenario you can squeeze a lil money out of them." she explained. i should've known that was her motive.