jordan poole- baecation

"first time writing an imagine in 6 months kinda nervoussss"

had to bring it back in with my man

excuses mistakes, vote, comment

jordan is not in the nba/famous in this imagine.

i worked rlly hard on the visuals in this one>>

⚠️READ IN DARK MODE FOR IMMERSION! ⚠️

hope you enjoy!

——

jordan's pov

we were on the beach together, sitting in the sand and enjoying the view. "stoppp," kori laughed as i kissed her cheek and neck repeatedly because she's ticklish.

"do you really want me to stop?" i slowed down , but didn't stop.

she leaned away from me, not too far because she was in my arms, sitting in between my legs.

she stalled for a second, smiling. "hmmm,no."

kori wasn't my girlfriend, but we're grown. she likes me and i like her. so we can do whatever we want without a title.

i'm usually not that type of guy though. and it's not that i don't want anything with her, so far i really like her. it's just, we just met. i thought about that hard truth for a moment as her back sunk into my chest and my arms wrapped more tightly around her. it felt like i had known her forever.

when i say just, i mean JUST. a little over a week ago. so how did we get to kissing on the beach? rewind a bit.

——

kori's pov (1 week prior)

"you can look, but don't touch," i ran my hands down his back, "that's my job, around here" i dropped to my knees, rubbing up and down his thighs.

i'm an exotic dancer, and i have no shame in that. it gets my bills paid. plus, i had other ways of income.

after i was done with the private DANCE, i left, collecting my things and changing. that was the last thing i had to do for the day. it was early and a random day. not sure why he was even in here today, but i wasn't complaining. a slow day is always nice. i stopped by my bosses office, because i wouldn't be back for a while.

he knew that. i was taking a vacation for a much needed wind down with my girls.

"so, you're on your way out?" he asked rhetorically, already knowing the answer.

"yep, i just have some errands to run and pampering to do then i'm out!" i said excitedly. i haven't been on a trip in forever and a day, it feels like.

"alright, have fun. get everything done." he said, in an almost serious tone.

"oh, believe me, i will. been planning for months." and with that as my salutation, i left the building to my first stop, the beauty supply store. my sanctuary.

——

i walked in, greeting the few workers, who knew me as a regular by now. i walked up and down the aisles, looking for anything i might need. like i said, i had been planning this for a while so i already knew the style i was getting. but, the beauty supply store is just so great, i had to get some extra things while i was here.

i do my own hair. i grabbed the hair i would need to complete it, walking to the counter. i decided on extra small realistic passion twists since those could get wet and frizzy and still look good.