josh christopher-temptation, part 2

naomi's pov

we were sitting on my bed currently, taking about how this would go. it seemed extra and out of the box for no reason.

like i really didn't wanna walk around with this . even though it would only be at school, embarrassing if you ask me, and whatever else times we decide.

we had gotten better at tolerating each other but of course we still had our moments.

"no, you don't understand i'm saying we just need-"

"no, you don't get to decide on what times i have the baby because it's my life and i know when i can take it."

"yeah, i understand that but you're trying to have it for like a hour a week! we're gonna fail. compromise with me. i can't have it the whole time." and he was right, i just really didn't want to do it since i had been doing most of the research.

"not you lying on my name! i said an hour and 30 minutes every 2 days." i said a short amount of time.

"just do a couple hours a day ! that's it ! just do it while we at school , and on the weekends you can do it whenever. i'll have it the rest of the time."

i huffed , clapping my hands. "okay, i'll do it."

"thank you, that's all i asked."

"we couldn't spilt that research though." i mumbled.

"shut up."

——

-bro this plot was dumb asl ion even know how to write this 💀

we were 5 weeks into our project, which correlates to 5 months "pregnant" .

josh and i actually barely argued anymore and we worked a lot better together . it wasn't anymore.

"BABY DADDY!?" i called down his hallway for him. right now, everyone was out, and plus, they liked me anyway and thought this whole project was funny.

"YES?"

"CAN YOU GET ME SOME WATER PLEASEEEEE?"

"NO, GET IT YOURSELF"

i groaned, about to get up and get it myself, but then i thought, this project was supposed to be realistic.

i got up, and leaned out the door, "BUT IM 5 MONTHS PREGNANT AND YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE HELPING ME."

"UGHHHH." he groaned out and i smiled , hearing the fridge open and his big ass stomp down the hall.

"thank you." i took it from him.

he mushed my head , "you not even really pregnant."

"wow, so you think the baby not yours ? OUR SON?" wow, okay , but you the only person i been with." i wiped my fake tears, rolling over and screaming into the pillow.

"okay, but it's our daughter, actually."

"nah, remember i'm not pregnant, right?"

"yeah that too." i smacked his neck.

" i think you should shut up and leave me alone."

"OW!" he rubbed his neck. "bruh okay." he got up, going to the door.

i tried to suppress my laugh , "no pleaseee, our baby needs you. i got up, jumping on his back."

i'm good at this mood swing thing .

" i can't wait till this shit over."

"payback for all the times you were mean to me." i smiled laying my head on his back.