teyana taylor - crown

⚠️⚠️important message , read all the way through : ⚠️⚠️

sorry for changing up my writing style mid book, but i'm redoing my other book and i've noticed i liked that style much better. it's not much of a drastic difference . i probably notice it much more because i'm the one writing it.

for the same reason, sorry if updates become a little sparse. things are coming up + the other book im working on. hope you understand.

also

i've noticed this book is becoming a basketball boys book don't get me wrong i love me a baller but i want to write more women, other sports athletes, actors or anything else, maybe even some people on the older end. i'll still write the basketball ones because i noticed they seem to do the best but it's just not what the book was originally about .

this is not a basketball boys book. i specifically made it to express my ideas and write whatever about whoever because i didn't want to be in that box of the same person and trying to make a long flowing storyline like a whole book. i just want it to be less basketball focused that's all. i just want to have diversity in who and what i write. like i said i'll still write abt them bc it's fun and i also enjoy the imagines, just don't want to be so one noted, it's good to appeal to more than one audience. for someone who may enjoy my imagines but don't like the people they're on, i can understand how that's aggravating skipping through until you find somebody you find attractive / like, i do that all the time.

y'all fw with that ? and btw i really don't care if you don't, it's my book and i'm gonna write it how i want. there's plenty of other books you can pay a visit to just wanted to clear up confusion.

now that that long winded message is out of the way , i hope you enjoy 🤍

——

navy kanumba's pov

the cheers of the american civilians rung through my ears as i smiled and waved to them.

or atleast attempted to in the huge covering blockage of my security.

i was grateful for them , they protected me and it was their job. none of us really had an option.

i wanted to feel normal and talk to "normal" people. i didn't want to feel so out of touch.

i didn't want to sound like , "oh being a must princess is miserable." i knew my privilege , and i knew it can be worse . but everyone has aspects of life they wish were different .

my father, pulled slightly on my arm towards the car, which we would take to our temporary housing for our stay in the states . specifically in washington dc.

my dad, king abasi kanumba, is the king to the throne of the kingdom of iwealia . my mother is his arranged wife and the queen, queen natori kanumba . next in line for the throne, would be my older brother, prince asante akuji kanumba . that leaves me , princess nadia navy kanumba .

i just go by navy. it's my favorite color.

(——made up place , but the names have origins from tanzania , excluding navy. )

my parents had been talking day in and day out about how we needed to have an important family talk when we arrive. they urged it couldn't wait until we got back to the palace in iwealia.