justin jefferson-my medication

i don't update cause IDK WHO TO WRITE ONNNNNN HELP ME (new ppl preferably but if you wanna see sb again lmk)

4th football mannnnnn . i promise he fine yall i was tryna find a good pic go watch some tiktok edits

excuse mistakes

hope you enjoy

——

kaia's pov

"princess! you ready to go see daddy?" i called out to my 5 year old daughter, kairo from across our home.

"yesss!" i heard her little feet begin to pitter-patter against the floor like rain on windows as she ran towards me, so excited to see him. a daddy's girl at its finest.

"we're going to have so much fun!" i squealed, helping her zip up her jacket. we were going on vacation with her dad and some minimal family. it wasn't too big, just a few adults so we weren't bored and some cousins from both sides so kairo wasn't bored as well, 10 people in total.

her dad, justin, and i weren't together anymore. but our relationship ended purely to the fact we were so young with a kid and neither of us knew what we were doing. somehow, being together only made their parenting skills worse.

i'm not sure how some parents thought staying together would be better for the kid, just to grow up in a toxic "two parent household." really, the right way to handle that would be to act like two responsible adults and co-parent correctly. your child may not be able to see their parents IN LOVE, but they could still see their parents have a loving relationship to some extent, seeing and having a bond with each parent.

that was a very important experience for me to give to kairo , since my parents decided to stay together when their flame had been blown out many years prior. could've saved me so many sleepless nights.

even with our busy schedules, justin and i always made sure we could be at every major event. we had been talking recently about introducing family trips and this was kind of a test run. we had never really traveled as a family.

a big reason for that was because it was really no need. it was all for kairo. and before this kairo would never remember anything due to her only being 5. now, she's at the age where her earliest memories later in life will happen. if it was fun and all went well, we would do more and hopefully it'll be memorable to her. if not, i hope she forgets.

the mom in me was so scared, but i trusted myself as well as the other people tagging along. but it's my babies first real vacation. i just get nervous over anything if it involves my little perfect girl, as i like to say.

i could hear his car from a mile away, coming down my street. "there he is!". she began to stomp her feet on the ground, jumping in excitement. dang girl, he ain't going nowhere. about 30 seconds later he knocked before entering the unlocked door.

"girl, why you ain't locking doors?" he lowkey scolded me.

"puh-leaseeee" i waved him off, standing up. "i unlocked it like 5 minutes ago because i knew you were coming." even though he knew that deep down, he just wanted to be annoying.

he walked over, picking kairo up in one swift motion, bringing his hands to her stomach to tickle her. i smiled at the common sight of them having an amazing relationship, with kairo squirming to get away from her father.