jayson tatum-prodigy

the timelines are gonna be a little wonky, and some things i say about jayson may or may not be true . it's just for the storyline . just to clear any confusion , so if you see something that's like "bitch wtf are you talking about?" that's why.

——

jayson's pov

alone , completely on a whim. on an island i've never been to . a trip with basically no preparation.

stupid ,maybe. sure sounds like it. but, it feels liberating to be free a little and do what i want to do sometimes. i can't spend forever being told what to do.

like most people, i've always wanted to go to bora bora, but i never really got around to .  arguably, i should have been more prepared, which seems more possible now. but we're here, so now what?

i didn't feel out of place , but at the same time i did. there were tourists all over the place who didn't live here , but i obviously was a bit confused.

"hey, excuse me," i heard somebody call from behind me . i turned around to be met with a gorgeous woman. she was in normal clothes, but had a bikini in her arms. "not to be nosey , but you look lost. can I help you?"

"uh, yeah, i am a bit lost, but it's fine. long story."

even though she was gorgeous , i couldn't trust her too much. that's how they get you.

"you sure?"

fuck it, nah I ain't sure.

so much for the "i couldn't trust her"

i was on this completely out of the blue trip, why not . murder maybe, but we'll see.

"actually, yeah looks like i do need help."

"i have nothing to do, i'll be your impromptu tour guide." she chuckled , extending her hand for me to shake, "but first, i'm keori."

"my name isn't all that , jayson." i shook her hand.

"i like it."

——

my new friend and i sat at the quiet diner she recommended to start planning for this week.

"so, what's your budget?"

"don't have one, we can do whatever."

"we?" keori scrunched her brows together. "i'm just planning , and taking you there , i'm not doing it."

"you're funny, anyway. yes, you are. you can't just tell me to do stuff you wouldn't do. i'm paying, don't worry about it."  i countered, i for sure wasn't doing all this on my own.

" i guess you're right about that part." she nodded, "for starters, i don't know if you want to start anything today , or get settled in for the night at wherever you booked, jet lag, you know."

i made the conceited 😗 face at her words.

"you did book a hotel," she began slowly, "....right?"

"oops?"

"wow, okay. i guess. i didn't even notice, where's your luggage, besides those two duffel bags and backpack?"

i just stayed silent before she started giggling .

"you're fucking crazy, dude."

——

"YOU'RE CHEATING!" i yelled out to keori .

"YOU JUST SUCK!" she yelled back at me , laughing.

we decided to rent jet skis for 2 hours for the first activity, and we decided to race and she kept beating me.