shaqir o'neal-anesthetic

this imagine is more playful , not romantic. ignore mistakes.

estelle's pov

"hello guys , i'm recording another video today because my boyfriend , shaqir, is getting his wisdom teeth removed. i don't know about y'all but i enjoy those types of videos, i find them so funny."

i was originally a content creator , doing all types of things on the internet. but over the past 2 years i've moved into professional modeling. billion dollar corporations , designer brands , and more .

my biggest platform besides instagram was/ is my youtube . i did kind of have to fall back which was sad because it was something i enjoyed . but my subscribers understood. they could get my other content from other social media sites .

but now , i just make videos when a good opportunity spawns and i have the time.

"i feel like i haven't recorded in forever , which is true. when was my last video, 3 months ago?." i shook my head.

"but anyway, i'm going to pick him up and go to the dentist. probably go pick up some stuff for afterwards during the appointment, and pick him up. hopefully this will be funny."

——

"hey, baby." i greeted him when he got in my car.

"hey," he leaned over the center console and kiss me, "you recording?"

"yeah." i brought up that i might record if i had the time , and he was okay with it. "any last words?"

"i'm a little nervous , not really, i never been to scared of the dentist, or doctors in general. i just hope i don't say nothing too crazy. you better cut it out of the video."

i laughed , "deal. but i'll still keep the recording and bring it up."

——

"okay cool, thank you. be right there, have a nice day." i hung up the phone from the dentist receptionist telling me shaqir was done .

right in time too , i did end up going to the store and getting some soft serve , a smoothie and ice for him.

i walked into the main room, waiting for them to bring him. i heard laughing in the hallway before i saw him come out.

"why is he in a wheelchair?" i tried not to laugh too.

"he was being too rowdy." the nurse lady continued to push him to the door, "i can take him to the car but unfortunately you can't take the wheelchair home." i nodded understanding.

"whyyyyyy, it's mine now." shaqir dragged , whining, "why is she trying to steal my wheelchair that is so mean."

after only a few seconds of walking we were at my car. "ooh, and you came alone. good luck." she chuckled helping me put him in the passenger side.

"thank you."

"is this a handicap parking spot? cause i need it now that she stole my wheelchair."

i could tell this was gonna be entertaining, at least for them .

——

"is my tongue gone , look." he used his fingers and opened his mouth in my face . "AHHHH" he stuck his tongue out in the process.