liangelo ball-star,moon,heart

*doesn't update since november*

me : "why y'all not laughing"

y'all : "cause it's not funny."

vote and comment. enjoy!

sorry for spaced out uploads, working on another project. i'm going to have to add gelo to finish the sibling trio.
——

chyna's pov

"it's my birthday week, you already know me and tae being going raw!" kadejah stuck her tongue out at me and dani.

she was extra, so of course she celebrated a whole birthday week, gotta love her though.

right now, we were having a sleepover like we used to do back in high school . we met in our freshmen year and been ride or dies since then.

it was the last day of her week, and we had been celebrating this whole time. tae, her long time boyfriend, was out, letting us have the whole house to ourselves.

"too much information! we do not care." i playfully rolled my eyes at her .

"right , you need to take a pregnancy test." dani scrunched her lips together.

"unt unt , don't wish that on me! don't be acting like yall don't be getting down and dirty too." she waved us off, "i actually got some hold on." she got up and left to her bathroom, coming back with a cvs bag full of test.

"you stay stacked,huh?" i laughed

"stay ready ain't gotta get ready."

"here!" she threw one to both of us , taking one for herself.

"what i need this for?" i raised my brow in confusion.

"i wasn't playing, y'all taking one with me. come on."

she grabbed her purse, getting a marker out of it. "except we making it fun."

"how?"

"draw something on the back of your test then we're gonna mix them up and look at them."

"ahhh, okay."

"i'm scared and i don't even be fucking like that." dani looked distressed.
we laughed , knowing it wasn't gonna be her.

i drew a heart on mine, dani opted for a normal star, and kay drew a crescent moon .

"i want to take them at the same time so they're ready at the same time. i got 3 bathrooms, gone head."

—-

we each came out one by one, closely followed. we set a timer and placed the tests in one of the boxes. now , we wait.

when the timer went off dani laid them side by side, not looking at the results. it was the good ones that said words instead of faint ass lines that be having you stressed out.

"ok, let me look." she looked at the three, "not pregnant, not pregnant...pregnant."

"put it on everything!"

"on everything i know and love!"

me and kay got up, and sure enough the last one was positive.

"i'm flipping it." kadejah grabbed it, looking at it. "heart."

"you cannot be serious!" i put my hands on my knees, bowing my head, "give me another one! shit gotta be a fasle positive." i haven't had any symptoms , but gelo and i have been having unprotected sex.