jordan poole-forgot

y'all he my current obsession rn 😭 catch me in all the comments of books abt him

excuse mistakes. lowercase intended.

vote, comment, enjoy.

——

violet's pov

i scrolled through tiktok , liking and commenting here and there. i always used my regular account, which might get me into some trouble, but who cares?

i'm a model and business owner. i make tiktok videos on the side but i've grown a loyal platform there from my funny and down to earth videos. i had almost 2.5 million followers under the username @purplereign

-not the real person, it's just a play on the name violet reign and purple rain

i saw a video of some one thirsting over their celebrity crush. typical.

i wasn't hating though, by any means. i have my moments, most definitely. i wasn't afraid to express them at all.

which is why i was hopping on the trend. i made a quick funny video about two of my favorite celebrities , keith powers and jordan colloway.

i used to "sit back down: im sat" trending audio.

i posted it with the caption of "if you see this babes, hmu 😋"

i wasn't scared, i knew this wasn't going to get me in trouble . by now, people should expect this from me.

——

over the next two days, the video did extremely well. my videos usually get around 100k-200k views which exceptions, but this one got about 500k that fast.

i had been getting a lot of tags, but i didn't really check them. i assumed since my video was going viral, people were just tagging me in reactions. i responded to my fans as much as possible of course, but when tag are coming in every second, some of them can't be clicked.

i was getting a lot of tags on one particular video so i finally decided to check, and it was a from a verified account.

jordan poole? like the basketball player? lord, what on earth is this about.

the video started with a stitch of my video, cutting to jordan laying in bed. he let out a fake chuckle before speaking, "haha, you forgot to add a picture of me, bae. it's okay i know it was just a mistake. i'll be home soon."

i laughed, not expecting that. we knew of each other, but we didn't know each other personally. a few nba players religiously wear my apparel and i've made it to a few games.

i opened the comments and read and liked some of them before i left my own.

"boyyy you're so stupid 🙄 heyloldmmepleasehaha🙄 why would you say thattt? "

i really had no idea when to stop playing but i was serious. tryna be an nba wife who's also got it on her own, yesss! let me slow my roll though.

not too long after, he liked and pinned my comment. replying as well.

"🏃🏾‍♂️💨 IM COMING MY BABY"

referencing another song that was trending on tiktok.

INSTAGRAM DM's
(jordan)
(violet)

-i hope you weren't thinking i wasn't going to say anything 🤭

-i really wasn't expecting you to ngl, what would you want from me

-i can't want to talk to a beautiful lady?

-stoppp
-i guess you're right. thank you  ml

i'm definitely selling the bag right now, but i'm nervous, which is new.

-my loveeee? okay i like that, next time you just gon have to type it all the way out for me

-it's just a habit, but i got you my love

——

(a/n : before sb say they moving to fast, it's literally just something ppl say when you compliment them)

we stayed up so long speaking to each other. we got much closer in just a few hours and the conversation flowed so naturally and from topic to topic with no effort.

"when you gon let me take you out?" he asked me over a voice message.

"whenever you ask properly." i responded in another one. this would be easier on facetime or audio call but, for one, i look crazy right about now. and two, i needed some time to re-coup so he couldn't tell how nervous he was making me.

"violet, will you please let me take you out on a date sometime?"

"of course i will, poole."

and the rest was history.

——

thanks for reading🤍!

a short and cute one

hope you enjoyed! vote, comment.