josh christopher- temptation

edit , important read , i honestly despise this imagine. people seem to like it for whatever reason. the first couple imagines suck. you can see my growth as a writer, which i guess is good. i changed and edited a bit but it's mostly still my old style.

lowercase intended

——

naomi's pov

i was in class today, minding my black owned business. i actually enjoyed this class.

as of now , i was on my phone, along with everyone else because the teacher was pretty laid back and fun.

i go to mayfair in lakewood , cali. . our school is pretty well known in the media for our sports teams , specifically basketball, which i guess was cool.

speaking of basketball, here comes the group of players barging in the class, all extra late and all extra loud.

i rolled my eyes, letting out a groan. the players were are somewhat tolerable when they werent so loud, all except one in particular. josh-fucking-christopher himself.

he was annoying either way. he swears he's all that just because of his skills in basketball, but honestly i really didn't care.

i'm friends with plenty of athletes, so i'm constantly around him but we never talk. and when we do it constant arguring. we could've been friends if he wasn't aggy. i'm really not a problematic person, or atleast i like to think such.

the girl who usualy sat by me wasn't even talking to me. she was worried about them, trying to lock in the nba bag, can't even hate.

but, i am pretty sure she got a boyfriend. not my business.

we apparently had a project today. it was a project that involved parnering up. it was a equal number of males to females in the class. it was the infamous baby project. but not the typical "the group would be given a realistic doll to parent." blah blah blah.

-future me , hate this plot. very unrealistic, but like the note said in the start, it shows growth.

it was the last ten weeks of school and each week would represent a month. on the tenth week we would take care of the "newborn". we would document the syptoms of pregnancy and even have a fake gender reveal in which the gender was chosen by the teacher. mayfair just had to be extra with this long project.

since the girls would have to do extra stuff male had all the responsibility to even take care of the female and record experiences. obviously, it was just for fun. i don't think that was much of the grade.

it seemed like it would be a fun project as long as you got to pick who you wanted to pick. everybody was conversing about who they would partner with.

"SHH!" the teacher called out to quiet us down, "i pick partners."

she usually let us pick but not this time, i guess.

"i want actually work to get done. this product is too serious for playing. it's supposed to prepare you for real life and parenting skills and i'd rather you mess up on a doll than a real baby."

everyone groaned. "when i call your name move next to your partner."

"kerri and ashton."

"maashya and tyrell."

"niyah and monte."

"naomi and Josh."

"ge-"