donte divencenzo-red velvet

and just like that we back home ❤️ NBA BAESSS, i'm coming back tho football bookies , don't worry.

vote, comment, ignore mistakes.

this one short and cute

hope you enjoy !

——

diamond's pov

i groaned , dragging my hands down my face in frustration, x-ing out yet another tab on my laptop. donte just shook his head, turning off his phone to look at me, waiting for me to explain my sudden, but common, outburst.

"baby, this is just as much your wedding as it is mine. just because i want it doesn't mean that's what it is." i almost pleaded for my soon-to-be husband to care just as much about the wedding planning as i did. "this is too much."

in his words, he wasn't the one who had been day dreaming about his wedding almost daily since he was a kid, that was me. to him, the ceremony wasn't his vibe. he just wants to give me whatever i want and not complain paying for it. you'd think by now i'd have it all dictated and figured out.

at first, i was really happy about getting my dream wedding, no limits on price, or no matter how outlandish the idea sounded. but as the date creeped closer and closer, i wish the wedding said "donte AND diamond" instead of "diamond diamond diamond"

"a wedding is a beautiful unity of two people, i just want it to show your personality a little more, that's all. plus this is pretty stressful i just want to make sure everything is perfect." i explained, powering off my computer for the night.

"i don't even have a creative bone in my body. my only request is red velvet cake, to be completely honest. matter of fact, i can plan the food, i'm good at that." donte said it in a joking voice but i knew he was really being completely serious. "look, i know you want everything to be perfect, and i do too. but no matter what the wedding looks like, the certificate gon be the same i just want nothing more than for you to officially be my wife. courthouse wedding or royal wedding, our marriage is going to have the same amount of love." he explained his side, and i understood.

i knew that was true, it just felt so much more real now than it did 10,15 years ago.

"you're so sweet, and you're right. i want to be married too it's just , for me it's been in the making all my life and it's an important day to me." i just started to admire his facial features in the low light , beams reflecting perfectly off his face. i was engulfed deeper and deeper into my thoughts before i impulsively bursted out. "come on." i stood up and grabbed his hand, dragging it behind me upstairs.

"oooo," he smacked my butt, "what are we doing?" i chuckled, telling him to stop being nasty because this wasn't what that was.

i opened up our closet, going to the formal section of the perfectly organized selections. i grabbed a simple white silky dress i had from a random day out. "get a suit or something."

"okay?" he shifted through his selections, setting on some black slacks and a simple button up. i bent down to grab some white churchy looking flats and donte's dress shoes.

"we're getting married. i don't care what anybody has to say about it, nobody even has to know. we can go to the courthouse tomorrow or whenever and it's done. i'm pretty sure we have to have atleast 2 witnesses, i just want my bestfriend to be there and nobody else has to know. we can get the rest of the stuff tomorrow." i told him.