jalen hurts-forte

vote and comment, enjoy !

short imagine , ignore mistakes

not us having a football boy, getting fancy out here

——

eden's pov

"jalen? hey, what are you doing here?"i called out to one of closest friends. he was in the gym on the basketball court.

jalen played football, and never showed too much interest in basketball, unlike me. i loved it. i didn't really love football, but i started to like it because of him.

"i don't know, just trying it out, you know.  you tolerate football for me, thought i'd try the same for you."

"aww, that's so sweet. you were thinking of me."

"yeah, i think about you a lot more than you think. give me some pointers." jalen commented.

he did this all the time, you can tell by the way he just simply moved on. he would say slick stuff, or constantly compliment me .

it didn't bother me at all, in fact , i liked it. it might not seem like it the way i rarely replied, but i just never knew how.

even to no avail, he didn't give up. and even being extremely flirty and romantic, he still was a great friend platonically when i needed him.

——

i was in the middle of giving him tips as of now. "right, like that. so do it, now shoot."  i instructed him, watching him do what i said.

he missed , but it's because it went around the rim before it fell. but atleast it wasn't an air ball like his previous shots.

i nodded, telling him to do it again. "that was good, again."

"you know this isn't my forte." he brought up. 

"yeah, but you're doing good." i shrugged

"let's make a deal." he proposed to me.

"go for it, shoot." no pun intended .

"if i make this, you." he pointed to me with one hand, basketball under the other, "have to give me a kiss. on the lips too, girl." he specified.

i didn't have to think about it too long, i never knew what to say to his advances but why would i pass this up now.

"sure." i simply said.

"ooh, i was not expecting you to agree. now , i actually got to try."

he combined what i had just taught him for this shot and actually made it. i wasn't surprised, he almost made his last one.

"yes!" he did a victory lap around me . "come on eden, don't be shy now," i just smiled at his silliness. that was part of the reason i liked him so much, never failed to make me laugh.

i put my hand under his chin, my nails on the side of his face , a feeling he said he liked. my thumb rubbed over his facial hair. i looked him in his eyes, leaning forward and giving him a soft kiss on his lips.

we kissed for a good , great, 30 seconds before we disconnected. i pecked his lips once more after, resting my forehead on his.

"i was expecting just that, a peck. but i'm far from complaining."

"i wanted it to be special. i think i succeeded, didn't i?"

"with flying colors? you gon stop playing with me?" he tilted his head slightly.

i kissed him again, this time with a just a bit more passion and aggression. "i don't know, does that answer your question."

"no, give me another hint, or ten." he smiled, jokingly. or at least partially.

——

thanks for reading 🤍

hope you enjoyed, i think this one was cute .

vote and comment '