tee higgins-wonder

request for, @itssmiyya

i forgot i wasn't even supposed to be taking requests , they closed fr fr this time lol

excuse mistakes, vote, comment.

hope you enjoy

——

tee's pov

"layla, your birthday is coming up. what do you want, ugly?" i spoke to my little sister as we sat on the couch together.

"tamaurice, don't ever interrupt my music," she said jokingly and she called me by my real name, which she knew i hated, "i don't know, i know mom and dad getting me what i want."

it was her sweet sixteen so of course she's having a big party and more than likely she's going to get her first car. other than that she really didn't want anything.

"whatever, i'll figure it out. who you listening to?"

"miya the scientisttt." she dragged out. of course

-the real artist is mariah the scientist lol i just can't come up with stage names and i'll be using her songs anyway

"you love that girl, stay listening to her."

"sure do."

——

miya's pov

"meeting in 5, interview at 7, studio after to whenever you want to leave but remember you have a music video shoot tomorrow." my manager spoke to me.

i truly believed he just wanted to sound professional because our meeting consisted of him and i of course , and one or two members from my pr team.

"well, we were contacted by tee higgins for a private concert. he's a wide receiver for the bengals. apparently, his little sisters sweet 16 is coming up and she adores you so he wants you to perform at her party. it's on the 2nd and he wants you to perform at like 10:30 to kind of end the party with a bang but you'll probably have to get there earlier. sounds good to both of you?" my manager, clark, asked me and my pr director, katie.

"that's sounds good to me as long as my schedule is free. it's different from what i usually do, and i wish my brother would do something like that for me and make my day that much better." i explained my point of view.

of course katie had to look at it from a promotion point of view and how it would help my career, which wasn't a bad thing, it was literally her job.

"i assume this will be broadcasted on the peoples social media so it'll be a pretty talked about thing i bet. if everything goes smoothly it'll be a nice boost especially in time for your ep. it's a nice and different gesture and very refreshing to see from celebrities. not to mention this is the sister of a famous nfl player so that'll surely raise some talk. the only thing i'm worried about is it kind of looking cheap-ish or like you're just a singer doing gigs because you're singing at a teenage party. i think it'll still be worth it and it's not really a ordinary teenage party either. i'm sure it'll be more celebrities there. so i'm on board.

i agreed. i guess it would look kind of odd that i was at a birthday party but i also have sung at the grammy's, so this is clearly just trying to make a fan's birthday that much better. so many people were out of touch with their fans.