keith powers-jealous?

this one is really short

——

y/n's pov

my husband and i were laying down in our bed, with our 10 month old baby, kingston, on my chest.

we were watching a movie and cuddling, something that had become a routine after king was born.

i was rubbing king's back with one hand as my other arm rubbed the back of keith's neck.

"baby, change his diaper. he stinks." keith scrunched his face up.

"no you do it, i always do it." i sat up, moving kingston as he began to cry and babble gibberish.

"mama." kingston babbled out, both our mouths dropped.

"YOU HEARD THAT?" keith stood up.

"HE SAID MY NAMEEE!" i was smiling so hard my face was hurting.

"lil dude you said the wrong one."

"shut up talking to my baby like that. ain't that right king?." i kissed on his chubby cheeks.

"still go change him though." keith said from the bed.

"if you're jealous just say that baby." i laughed at his saltiness.

"ain't nobody jealous, cause when we have a daughter she gon be a daddy's girl anyway."

"whatever, his FAVORITE parent will gladly change his diaper. " i walked out of the room with him. "say it again fat man."

"SHUT UP LITTLE GIRL BEFORE I TEAR YOU UP!"

"HAHA YOU MADDD!" i laughed at him from the other room.

kingston looked up at me, laughing with toothless smile, dimples showing and his brown skin glowing. he had a few freckles , too.

"you're so handsome, mommy loves you."

i love my little family.

——

jada💙-this was a filler but i do have some longer ones in the works.