{Twenty Six}

Laura's POV

Mason walked out and I followed him. "Mason, wait!" I call out and follow him into Vanessa's room. "I'm only 16 buddy. Even if I wanted to, I can't." I say. "Even if you wanted too?" He says. He rolls his eyes and goes into her bathroom.

I open my mouth to say something and he slammed the door closed. "What happened?" Vanessa asked. "Ross is an idiot." I say as Ross walks in. "I'm the idiot?" He says. "Your the one who brought the whole thing up, we could've just kept him." I yell.

"And what? Hide him from Lillian and My mom forever?" He yells at me. "Don't yell at me!" I yell back. "Your yelling too!" He shouts. "Guys!" I hear Mason yell and we look at him. "Mason." I say. "Don't fight because of me. I'm not that important." He says.

Ross walks out in anger and Vanessa looks at Mason. "Yes you are important." Vanessa says. "And of course we want to keep you, but we can't. Were just too young for that." I say. Mason nods and I hug him. "Your like our little brother." Vanessa says.

Mason laughed a little and I smiled. "Come on, let's get some sleep. It's been a long day." I say. Mason says good night to Vanessa and we go back to my room. "I'm going to Ross's room. Watch TV and make sure you don't get caught." I say.

Mason nodded and I walked out my room. I walked down the hall to Ross's room. I knocked on his door and he opened it. "Ross." I say. He looked into my eyes as I did to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed my lips on his.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his room. He shut the door as I wrapped my legs around his torso. Ross laid me on the bed and climbed on top of me. He slowly pulled away and laid down next me. "Works every time." I say with a smile.

He pecks my lips once more and we lay there with our legs tangled together.

.

.

.

Mason just fell asleep on my bed. I sit at the edge of my bed and look at Ross. "Maybe he did already find a family." I say. "Laura, we can't have a kid. Much less adopt one." Ross says. "Who said we had too?" I say looking at Mason.

I start to play with his hair and smile. "He's like a little brother to me. I don't want him going to just anybody." I say. "Me either, but what else can we do?" Ross asked. "I don't know." I say.

"He thinks no body loves him, Ross. I know it's only been 2 weeks but I do." I tell Ross. "You do what?" He asked. I kissed Mason on his forehead and pulled a blanket over him. I then walk to Ross and slowly smile.

"I do love him."

Yasss. I finally updated!! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I love you all

Never Give Up