{Seven}- Day Full Of Fun

Laura woke up and tumbled off to the bathroom. She washed her face and brushed her teeth. Laura then ran off to Ross's room and walked in. She jumped on the bed and smiled at him. "Come in sleepy head! Get up!" She said. "Laura. Go away!" Ross told her. "Ross!" She whined. "What?" He answered. "Get up! I have the whole day planned for us." Laura tells him.

One eye opens and Laura smiles. "Were gonna have a lot of fun!" She said. Ross just kept looking at her with that one eye. "Please...." She said gave him 'the look'. This look that always makes her dad do what she wants. "This look is very convincing." Ross said opening his other eye. "Fine. I'm up!" He says and Laura smiles. She hugs him and runs to her room.

Laura puts on a pair of high waisted short with suspenders and a Mickey mouse top. She then put on her favorite red converse. Her eyes kinda hurt so she put on her glasses and left her hair at its natural curls. Laura then opened her door to go walk back to Ross's room. When she opened it Ross was standing there with his fist up about to knock on the door. Ross looked Laura up and down.

"I know, I look like a nerd with my suspenders and glasses." Laura said. "Actually, you look pretty." Ross told her even though he was thinking she looked beautiful. "I was going for beautiful, but thank you." Laura said and they both laughed. They went downstairs and Laura grabbed at Apple. "Why the Apple?" Ross asked. "To save my hunger." Laura answered.

"Then pass me one." Laura tossed Ross an Apple and they walked out the door. They walked to the city, just part of Laura's planned day. She was taking him somewhere he has never been before. He used to live in Miami so he hasn't been to a lot of places in New York City. Laura took him everywhere. She even showed him a lot of the graffiti that she likes.

"This one is one of my favorites. I actually did it." Laura said. "What? No way!" Ross said. "Yep." Ross smiled as he admired the art. It was a giant girl screaming at the world. "What does it mean?" Ross asked. "This car was about to hit Alyssa when I ran and pushed her out the way. The car hit me but it wasn't to hard. I only had a broken leg." Laura told him.

"Anyway, from birth Alyssa almost died numerous times. So here I am screaming at the world. Telling the world to leave my sister alone." Laura finished. Ross smiled and hugged her. "The best part is Alyssa has you to always save her." Ross whispered into her hair as she hugged back. Laura tightened the hug not wanting to let go. "Your my best friend." Laura said and Ross smiled once again.

------------------------------------------------

After Laura's little adventure Ross wanted to go mini golfing. Laura lead him to a mini golf place and got two golf clubs.

Laura went to hit the golf ball but missed. "Why would you pick golf? Out of all the things, golf!" Laura said with a laugh. Ross threw his head back laughing at how terrible his "friend" was. "Let me help you." He said. He put his golf club down and wrapped his arms around Laura. He put his hands on hers and she looked at him. "The key to hit the ball is to Relax your arms." He whispered into her ear. Ross guided her arms back and Laura hit the ball.

It went straight into the hole and Laura smiled. "You did it!" Ross said pulling away. "We did it!" Laura corrected him and they both hugged. "Can you teach me one more time?" Laura asked. Even though she had it down, she loved the feeling of Ross's hands on hers. Ross did it one more time guiding her arms. Before they hit the ball Laura looked at Ross. Ross looked at her and they both kinda started to lean in.

Laura knew where this was going and she didn't want to lose her friendship with Ross because of it. So she quickly moved to his cheek and kissed it. Ross smiled at her and leaned down to her ear. "Thank you beautiful." He whispered and then they hit the ball.

Once they were done playing mini golf it was Laura's turn to choose what to do. And her choice was bowling. Ross on the other hand wasn't that good at it. He decided why not and they went off bowling. Once they got their shoes and all that Laura was up first. "Have you ever went bowling before?" Laura asked. "Of course." He answers and Laura rolled the ball down the lane. She got a strike first try.

Ross then got a ball and kneeled down to the lane. He put the ball down in front of him and pushed it down the lane. "I thought you said you've played before." Laura said. "You asked if i played before not if I was good." Ross said with a smirk. "Your such a dork." Laura told him and they continued there game. Of course Laura was the clear winner but she did give Ross some easy shots.

After bowling they both decided to go out for dinner instead of going home. They went to any random restaurant and sat at a booth. They ordered whatever and just sat back and waited. "So do you have like a girlfriend back home?" Laura asked. "Nope. I'm single." Ross said with a wink. "Don't get you hopes up." Laura told him and he smiled. "What about you?" Ross asked. "Nah." Laura answered.

"How could someone as pretty as yourself not a boyfriend?" Ross said. Laura laughed a little. "Thanks Ross. You are the most sweetest guy ever." Laura told him. "Why thank you miss Laura Marano." He said. "Oh why your welcome mister Ross Lynch." She replied and they both laughed. The waitress then came back with their food. They ate up and then decided to go home.

As they were walking Ross pushed Laura a bit. Laura looked up at him and smiled. She pushed him back and he smiled. Laura jumped on Ross's back and he quickly caught her. "Oh no." Ross said and acted like he was about to drop her. Laura screamed and Ross started to die laughing. He set Laura down and she gave him a glare. "I hate you." She said. "I know." He replied. Once they got home they both took showers and put on pajamas.

"Rossy!" Laura called out. "Rossy? That's what you name a teddy bear." Ross said as they walked into her room. Laura laughed and started to play the piano. "Not bad." Ross said. "I could do better but I'm tired and kinda in the mood for a movie." Laura said. "Then we'll watch a movie." Ross said. "Ross You can go to bed I'll be fine." Laura tells him. "But I like spending time with you. Your amazing, you know that?" He said. Laura smiled and thanked. him.

"Thanks Lynch. Your pretty amazing too. " She says. Ross picks a movie and puts in the disc. "So what are we watching?" Laura asked sitting on her bed. "I don't know. I chose randomly." Ross answered. Laura gives him a look and pats the spot next to her. Ross sat next to her but not too close. They had a distance that spelled friends. Laura got cold and put some blanket on her.

The movie began and Laura figured out that it was a horror movie. "Ross!" Laura whined. "What? What did I do?" He said. "A scary movie!" She said. "Sorry." He apologized. Laura gave him a look and continued to watch it. The middle of the movie Ross started to get cold. Laura kinda noticed and scooted closer to him. She put some of the blanket on him and continued to watch the movie.

Throughout the whole movie Laura would hide her face on Ross's chest. Ross didn't mind. He kinda liked it. After the movie was finished Laura was roo scared to sleep. "Can you stay here and keep me company until I fall asleep?" Laura asked. "Sure." Ross said with a laugh. They talked until Laura fell asleep. Ross put her blanket on her and went to walk out. "Night Ross." He heard her say. "Night Laura." He replied and walked off to his room.

Zayum! I've been watch Nash Grier and Cameron Dallas videos all week. I love YouTube and YouTubers Lol. What did y'all think? Tell me in the comments and I'm gonna go take a shower.

Believe In Yourself<333