{Eighteen}

Laura's POV

I wake up at 6:00am and go to Ross's room. This is are usually morning routine. Everyone is asleep except me and Ross. They all start to get up when were leaving. "Ross. Rossy." I say shaking him.

He groaned and opened one eye. "What?" He said. "Excuse me?" I say. I roll my eyes and go to walk out. "Baby, I'm sorry." I hear Ross say. Did he just call me baby? I turn around and give him a look.

"I'm sorry." He repeated. "Can we just lay here for a few minutes?" He asked. I raised my eyebrows and nodded. I lay down next to him and feel him smile. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my nose.

I smiled and so did he. This feeling in my body, I've never felt before. A feeling that I liked. After a few minutes of laying there, I started to doze off. I tried so hard not but I ended falling asleep anyway.

End Of POV

-45 mins later-

Vanessa's POV

I wake up and brush my teeth. I rinse my face then go yo run downstairs. I see Ross's door open and go to close it when I see Laura and Ross sleeping. What? They're suppose to be at school!

They could get in big trouble. Oh no. What do I do? What do I do? I shake Laura and she slowly opens her eyes. "Morning." She said. Laura looked around and her eyes widened. "Ross! Baby, we over slept!" She says.

Wait, did she just call him baby? "What?" Ross says opening his eyes. "There's no time for walking to school but you guys can still catch the bus if you hurry." I tell them. Laura ran to the bathroom and Ross jumped out bed.

I ran downstairs and made coffee. Laura always drank coffee in the morning. Aftet about 10 mins later Laura ran downstairs. She was wearing a long sleeve dark red top. She had a skirt on with tights under.

It was pretty chilly outside. Laura isn't much girly but I got to admit, she can dress to impress any day. She garbs her coffee and starts to drink it. "Your the best sister ever." She tells me.

"I try." I say. "Can you do my hair?" She asked finishing her coffee. I check the time and look at her. "Yeah, come on." I say as she puts the cup in the sink.

We run upstairs as Ross runs downstairs. "Coffee is already made." I say. "Thanks V." He replies as we pass eachother. I start messing with Laura's hair and smiled. I knee exactly what i wanted to do.

An Ariana Grande type look. Half up, half down, curly. Perfection. After i wad done she looked in the mirror. "Thank you so much." She says and hugs me. I watch as she swipes mascara on her eye lashes and puts on a pretty red lipstick.

Laura wasn't the lipstick type. To be honest she didn't like make up at all. A little mascara was her basic look but she had an important thing to do in school today. She was giving a speech about bullying.

She is actually doing a video for her drama class. She needs people to sign up if they want to do yhe vidoe. Luckily Laura wad quite the popular one, so she would definitely get some signatures.

Laura put short boot heels on anf looked in the mirror. Ross came in and looked at her. "Ready?" He asked. Laura turned around and looked at him. "Let's stop bullying." Laura says.

Ross pulled out his hand and Laura intertwined her fingers with his. We ran downstairs and they grabbed their book bags. I opened the door and the bus was coming. They ran to the corner, where the bus stopped.

I watched as they got on the bus and it drove off.

Haii loves. Your all so amazing and ilysm.

B e l i e v e. I n. Y o u r s e l f.