{Thirty- Two}

The next day Ross stood home from school. He had to start packing and didn't want to Laura to find out. "So how did she take it?" Vanessa asked. "It didn't happen." Ross answers. "What! Why not! Ross you have to-"

"She told me she loved me okay!" Ross yells cutting Vanessa off. Ross sat down on his bed and threw his face into his hands. "Oh my. What did you say? You don't love her back, do you?" Vanessa asked. Ross let out a breath and looked at Vanessa.

"That's the thing Vanessa, I do. I really really do. I told her I love her too. I couldn't just say I was leaving after that. I can't hurt her again. I rather get hurt then have her get hurt." Ross says.

Laura came home and walked up the stairs. She started walking to her room when she heard Ross and Vanessa talking. She walked toward the door and listened. "Not telling her is gonna hurt her more." Vanessa says.

"I can't do it. I can't tell her I'm leaving." Ross says. "Your what?" Laura says walking up to the open door. "Laura, I-" Ross starts.

"Not telling me would hurt even more. Just waking up one day and hearing that you left without even telling me or saying good bye would hurt. Ugh!" Laura says crying. She runs off to her room and slams the door.

-2 hours later-

Ross was in the living room laying on the couch. Just staring at the ceiling. Thinking. Laura comes running down with her guitar and she puts on a fake smile. "Hey. I wrote you song, wanna hear it?" Laura asked. Ross sat up and looked at her.

"Sure." He says with a smile.

She starts to strum her guitar and then starts to sing.

Don't you dare apologize

I can see it your eyes

All your telling

Is a bunch of lies

And it makes me want to cry

Cause you loved me

Now your leaving

Slowly but surely

You'll be gone

Yeah you loved me

I'm preparing

Myself for the tears that will come

Please

Oh

Please

I'm begging you please don't leave me

Ross I know

That you gotta go

Laura puts the guitar down and grabs his hand. She holds his hand and stands next to him. She then spins into his arm and he grabs her other hand.

But one more night

Just hold on to me real tight

Laura stops singing and just holds herself in Ross's arms. Ross now starts to sing.

Can we make things right?

Before we say good bye.

"Don't say that! It's not good bye. We have 24 hours until you move back to Florida. And it will never be good bye. Cause when true love is meant to be, they will find a way back to each other." Laura tells him.

"Okay." He says and she turns around in his arms. Ross smashes his lips on hers and Vanessa and Riker walk in. Riker looks at Vanessa and she looks at him. They both hug tight ad Ross and Laura pull away. Riker pulls away from the hug and smiles.

This is my chance. I can do this. Riker told himself in his mind. He grabbed Vanessa's waist and smashed their lips together. Laura's eyes widened and she smiled. Ross and her started to clap and then Alexis and Lillian walked in.

They smiled and clapped as well. Mason then walked up to Laura and smiled. Laura put her arm around Mason and she looked at him. Riked and Vanessa pull away and Vanessa smiled. "I like you too." Vanessa says. Everyone starts to clap and cheer.

Everything worked out in the end. Yay!! Now what's gonna happen? And 2 chapters in one day, yay! Aren't I just the best?(:

Never Give Up