{Sixteen}- Blast From The Past

Before I start, I did delete Your My Prayer, but I swear I'm bringing it back.

SPOILER: I'm bringing some other old stories back as well ;)

.

.

.

Laura's POV

Me and Ross just got home from school and we are upstairs in my room. If your wondering what were doing, were making out. I hear a knock at the door and pull away from Ross.

I'm kinda sitting on his lap. He rolled his eyes and I got off of him. I sat on my bean as he layed back on my bed. "Who is it?" I say. "Its Vanessa." Vanessa says. I smile at Ross and he smiles back. "Come in." We both say.

"Did the happy couple think it was an adult?" Vanessa says walking in. Riker and Vanessa are the only ones that know about me and Ross. Only cause we trust them "Shut up." Ross says.

"So, what are we doing tomorrow?" Vanessa asked. "And what's tomorrow supposed to be?" I asked.

"Your joking, right? Tomorrow's my birthday!" She said. Of course I knew that it was her birthday tomorrow but it's all part of my plan. The reason me and Riker been spending so much time together is because were planning a surprise party for V.

We didn't want to tell anyone except my mom. "Oh that's right!" I say. "You better not forget." She says. That's exactly what I'm gonna do. Me and Riker put alot of thought into this. If we act like we forgot she's gonna be upset.

Ross is gonna comfort her and take her out the house and that'll give us time for people to come and decorate. Ross doesn't know what were doing but I know him. His gonna feel really bad. And Riker is gonna finally ask Vanessa out tomorrow.

Its gonna be the best day of her life. "Leave you know promises." I say grabbing a box from a closet. "Riker!" I call out. He walks in and closes the door. "Ready?" I asked. "Yes." They all say.

I take the top off the box and see a bunch of pictures. One catches my eyes and I grab it. "Is this you two?" I say with a smile. Riker looks at it and shakes his head. "No, that's you two." Vanessa says.

The rest of the night we looked at pictures and Riker and Vanessa told us stories. We all ended up falling asleep in my room.

Aw how sweet.  Happy New Year loves. New year, new stories. This book isn't quite over but i havr a lot of idead for new stories wjen it is.

B e l i e v e. I n. Y o u r s e l f.