{Twelve}

The next morning Ross got out of bed and just put jeans on and left his pajama shirt on. He saw his mom, rolled his eyes, and walked downstairs. "Good morning Ross." Lillian says sitting at the counter. "Good morning. Do you mind if I have coffee?" Ross asked.

"Go right a head honey." Lillian answers. Ross gives her a small smile and get a cup of coffee. He liked to put more cream then sugar. It was good to him. Ross then goes outside and sits out there for 5 minutes.

Ross's POV

I was just sitting outside looking into the view when I saw someone sit next to me. I turn my head to see Laura with a sad smile on her face. "Hey." She says so gently. "Hi." I reply in a quiet tone. "You wanna talk about last night?" She asked. I put my head down and shook it.

I then feel her warm hand grab mine. Her fingers intertwine with mine as she lifts my head up. "When you do I'm here. I'm always gonna be here." She says. "So will we." I hear Riker say. Vanessa then puts her arm around me sitting on my other side.

I look Laura in the eyes. Laura gives my hand a squeeze as she puts her head on my shoulder. "Let's have a beach day. Just the 4 of us." Laura says. "But we have plans, what about the-" Riker starts and Laura kicks him. "I mean we have to do-" Laura kicks him again.

"I mean that can wait. Being there for your friends is more important. Well in this case, family." Riker says. We smile and they all hug me. I guess you can call it a group hug.

.

.

.

We had an amazing day today. It was super fun. It made me forget about everything that happened. That was until we got home.