{Seventeen}- Party!!

Ross and Laura come home from school and go to their rooms. "Hey. Do you know what today is?" Vanessa asked walking into Ross's room. "Happy Birthday V." Ross says and hugs her. "Thanks." She says hugging back.

"Your the only one that remembered. No one has said happy birthday to me, all day." Vanessa tells him. "I'm sure Laura remembered. Go check!" Ross says. Vanessa smiled and walked off.

"Hey you." Vanessa says. "Hey. You okay?" Laura asked. "Do you know what's today?" Vanessa asked. "Tuesday. January 18th." Laura said. Vanessa sighed a put on a fake smiled. "Thanks." She said and walked off.

Laura smiled as she walked away. "Happy birthday." Laura whispered to herself. "She forgot too." Vanessa said to Ross. "Aw Vanessa, come here." Ross said opening his arms. Vanessa hugged him resting her head on his shoulder.

"Lets go out. We said we'd see a movie but we never got to, let's do it today. All on me." Ross said. Vanessa smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you." She said. Ross nodded and grabbed his wallet.

Vanessa and Ross ran downstairs and out the house. "They're gone!" Laura yelled and everyone got out their rooms. "Lets get started." Riker said.

.

.

.

Laura's POV

It was 5:30 and everything was ready. People are coming at 6. Riker invited all the people they hang out with. They used to hang with those people when they were younger too. Sometimes, things never change.

Vanessa's best friend, Olivia and Riker's best friend, Anthony. Livi (Olivia) is the best. She's my sisters best friend, of course I know her. I don't know Anthony though.

John, Jasmine, Autumn, and Cody are coming too. Who ever they are. I jusy want Vanessa happy. I run upstairs to get ready. I'm not much girly but I'll wear a dress for V. I put s light blue dress.

Like i said not girly so i threw on converse with it. I swipe mascara on my eye lashes and put on a clear glossy lip gloss. I put my flower crown on and grab my infinity necklace. Riker walks in and looks at me.

"How do I look?" I asked. "You look amazing." He says with his popping out his head. "I'm seeing your brother." I say. "Right." He says snapping out of it. "Can you put this on me?" I say showing him the necklace.

He nods and takes it out my hand. I move my hair and he wraps around my neck. He connects the hook and lets it go. I move my hair back and turn to him. I looked in his eyes and he had that same look Ross gives me.

I smile and so does he. "You look like Vanessa." He says. "But I'm not Vanessa. I'm your best friend." I say with a smile. I kiss his cheek and we walk downstairs. It was 6:18 so I texted Ross.

Make sure Vanessa is home by 6:30.
-Laura

Why?
-Ross

Remember when i said me and Riker been plannibg something. Well, it was a surprise party for Vanessa. Just make sure she's home by then.
-Laura

Yes ma'am!
-Ross

I smiled and threw my phone on the bed. I ran downstairs and people starting showing up. I heard Vanessa's voice and looked at the time. "Right on time. Good job Lynch." I say to myself.

Vanessa walked in and we all jumped out. "SURPRISE!" Everyone yells. Vanessa jumped and smiled. "Oh my god." She says. "Happy birthday Vanessa." Me and Riker say. "You guys did this?" She said.

"Of course." We say. Vanessa had a huge smile on her face. She hugged us and then turned to Ross and hugged. Riker and Vanessa walked off as I walked outside to Ross. He was standing outside by the door.

"Wow." He said looking me up and down. "You like?" I say spinning around. He nodded and he whistled. I laughed a little and put his hands on my waist.

"Your so gorgeous."

This is so cute. I love writing this story. Love you guys.

B e l i e v e. I n. Y o u r s e l f.