{Nineteen}- The Big Fight

Laura's POV

Me and Ross got on the bus and sat all the way in the back. I rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed the top of my head. "You okay?" He asked. "That was really close." I tell him. "I know. It's all my fault, I'm so sorry." Ross says.

"It's okay." I say. I lift my head and look at him. "It's fine." I whisper, intertwining my fingers with his. He smiles and starts leaning in. I back away right when his lips were about to touch mine. He hates when I do. "Really?" He says.

I smile and nod my head. "Fine. I didn't want red lipstick on me anyway." He says. I kiss his cheek and he looks at me. "Too bad." I say. The lipstick stain of my lips on his cheek looked cute on him. "You look adorable." I say.

He looks at me then at my lips and quickly pecks my lips. "Yes!" He cheers. He looks at me again and rest his forehead on mine. The bus stops and we were at school. Me and Ross walk off the bus, hand in hand and see our friends.

"Hey guys." I say as we walk up to them. "Hey couple of the year." Valentina says. Valentina is my best friend. We've been best friends since the 3rd grade and I love her. "Hey." Jake says. Jake and Valentina are me and Ross's best friends.

We have others, but they are the main people we hang out with. You that certain person or people you always have lunch with and you always hang out outside of school? That's what Valentina and Jake are.

The bell rang and I smiled. Me and Jake have first period together so I started walking with him while Rosd and Valentina walked the opposite way.

End Of POV

"Are you signing up for Laura's bullying thing?" Valentina asked. "I don't think I have a choice. She's gonna beg me and I don't know how to say no to that." Ross answers. "So when are you leaving?" Valentina asked.

"A long time from now, I hope." Ross replies. "Yeah, me too." Valentina says. "Really?" He said. "Yeah. Your one of my best friends. Your a part of our group now, if you leave, Laura's gonna be broken, and everything will change." Valentina tells Ross.

"How will it change? You guys were fine when i wasn't here before." Ross says. "But then you came and everything changed. It's gonna change again if you leave." Valentina explains.

"I'm glad I lost money and came to New York. I met some amazing people here." Ross says and puts his arm around Valentina. Laura turned around and saw Ross with his arm around Valentina and she got upset. "They are just friends. Chill Laura." Jake says.

"Ross wouldn't get mad if I had my arm around you. Cause that's what best friends do." Jake adds. "Yeah, your right." Laura says turning back around. "Come on. Were gonna be late." Jake says walking off with Laura following.

.

.

.

Ross and Laura just got home and Laura hasn't said a word to Ross. "What's with you?" Ross said. "Leave me alone." Laura tells him. "What did I do?" Ross asked. "Why are you such a jerk?" Laura yells hitting him in the chest. She drops her book bag and walks into the kitchen.

"I didn't do anything!" Ross fights back. "Putting your arm around Valentina! Really?" Laura said. "She's my friend. It's not like a made out with her." Ross says. "What's going on here?" Riker says walking in.

"Your brother's an asshole!" Laura yells. Vanessa, Lillian, and Alexis then walk in. "I'm the asshole!? Fuck you Laura!" Ross yells. "Ross!" Vanessa and Alexis yell. "Oh you wish you could fuck me!" Laura yells. "Laura!" Riker and Lillian yell.

Tears form in Laura's eyes as she looks at Ross. Ross looks at her and his anger face changes to a sympathetic face. Laura runs out the kitchen and up to her room. "Nice one Ross." Riker says chasing after Laura.

Ross looked at Vanessa. Vanessa was staring at him. She shook her head and pulled him by the ear outside.

Yikes!! Do you guys smell that? It kinda smells like DRAMA!! Oh yeah. Drama big time.

B e l i e v e. I n. Y o u r s e l f.