{Thirty}

Laura's POV

I wonder what me and Ross are gonna do at the park. Maybe he's setting up a candle light panic. Awe, that'd be great! I open my closet and look through my clothes. I take out this beautiful red dress that I just love. Perfect for a picnic date.

I grab a pair of matching converse and smile. I then grab a towel and go jump in the shower. I decided to take a really LONG shower. Once I got out I threw my dad's really big shirt. I don't put on my outfit right away cause my hair is usually wet.

I blow dry my hair and curl it with my curling wand. I then put a tinted red, not so dark, color on my lips. I put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes and swipe mascara on my eye lashes. I smile in the mirror and go.back to my room.

I then put on my dress and my converse. I put on my necklace mom gave me a while ago. Alexis bought me this bracelet that I also decided to wear. I grab my leather jacket and then put it back down. If I get cold Ross will give me his jacket.

I put on an over the shoulder small purse and run downstairs. I walk out the door and look at the time on my phone. "5:50. It'll take me about 15 minutes to get the park. Good timing Laur." I say to myself and start walking.

Once I get there I start to look around. No Ross? Maybe he's just running a little late. I sit down at the park bench and wait. Wait. Wait. And wait.

-2 hours later-

It's been 2 hours and he still isn't here. I then hear thunder and I knew I had to go. Ugh! He's such a jerk! I start walking back home and it starts pouring rain. "Great! Just great!" I say to myself and start running home.

.

.

.

When I got home everyone looked at me. Everyone was in the living room, including Ross. "Oh my!" Alexis says. "Laura dear, what happened?" Mom asked. I looked at them and then at Ross. "Laura I-" Ross starts. "Save it!" I cut him off and run upstairs.

End Of POV

"Laura! Wait!" Ross says chasing after her. "Oh brother." Vanessa says. She looks at Riker then chases after Ross. Riker and Mason then follow her. "I'm sorry. I totally forgot." Ross says walking into her room. Laura gives him a glare and slams her door.

Riker, Mason and Vanessa run up to it and put their ears on the door. "If you think sorry makes it all better, it doesn't!" Laura yells. "Your soaked. Come here." Ross says and takes Laura's hand. Laura snatches her hand away and gives him a look.

"Okay. No touching you." Ross says. Laura sits on the floor and puts her back against the door. She puts her head down and starts to cry. "No. Don't cry." Ross says. "I waited 2 hours in that park." Laura tells him. Ross gave her that sympathetic look.

"Just sitting there in my beautiful red dress looking like an idiot. But I didn't care about the stares cause I knew you would be there soon. And then 2 hours past and it started pouring rain. That's when i knew you weren't coming." Laura says crying.

"Listen to me, my mom and I had a fight. I just have a lot going on and a lot on my mind. I'm so so sorry baby." Ross says. "Don't you baby me!" Laura yells. "Laura. I'd do anything for you. Please, just forgive me." Ross says.

Laura looks up at him and he wipes her tears and a few rain drops. Laura slowly nodded and Ross gently put his lips on hers. Vanessa let out a breath of relief. "Lets go before they find out we were listening." Mason whispers.

They then hear the door unlocking and it opens. They were all in the position they were in when they were listening. "Hey guys." Riker says. They all smile and go to their rooms.

Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. So what do you think is going on with Ross?

Never Give Up