{Ten}

"I thought mom and dad would've found a place by now." Ross says. "They need to find jobs first. It's hard finding jobs in Florida when your staying at New York." Laura says. "Oh hush Laura." Ross said and Laura laughed. "So you gonna be going to school with me. This shall be fun." Laura said.

"I'm probably gonna go to school with you for like 4 months." Ross says. "Blah blah. I don't want to think about you leaving." Laura tells him. "You won't have to for a long time, trust me." Ross says. "Let's walk to the city later to get school supplies. School does start Monday." Laura says.

"Okay." Ross replies and they walk upstairs to get ready. Today was the first day of fall so it was kinda windy. Laura decided to wear a tank top with black tights. She put patterned shorts over the tights and put on her black combat boots. And since it was windy she put on a long sleeve cardigan jacket thing.

She wanted to look cute, I mean she was going out with Ross. Of cousre not dating but just hanging out. Laura swiped mascara on her eyelashes and a tiny line of eyeliner on her eyelid. She stained her lips with a light pink lip gloss. Laura then let her hair come to her natural gorgeous curls.

She ran downstairs and found Ross sitting on the couch waiting for her. He was wearing black jeans with a red V neck. He had his leather jacket on and his black and white old converse.

Ross looks her up and down and bites his lip. "Is that a good sign?" She asked and Ross just nodded. Laura laughed and they walked out. "How about we take the horses to the barn clean them up and then we can go for school supplies and then maybe go out for dinner?" Ross asked.

Laura's POV

"You have the whole day already planned out. Let's do it." I say. Ross smiled and we walked to the stables. We got the horses and each got on one. "Ross?" I say. "Yeah?" He answers. "You've only ridden a horse with me, so I beg of you please be careful." I tell him.

"I'll be fine." He says and rides off. I kick faith and she goes running. Cocoa starts going fast and faster and more fear runs through my body. Next thing I know he accidentally hurts Cocoa and she jumps forward which causes Ross to fly off. "Ross!" I yell and stop faith. I get off and run to him.

"L- Laura?" He said. "Yeah?" I answer. "You have Brown hair?" He asked as he touched my hair. "Yes." I say as I laugh a little. I then see th huge cut on his arm. "Come on. We need to get you to the barn." I say. I help him up and help him on faith. I lay cocoa down and help her slowly fall asleep.

"That should keep her there for a few minutes." I say and sit in front of Ross. He moved super close to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He rest his head in my shoulder and I looked at him. I then turned back to the path. "It hurts." Ross says. "Were almost there." I tell him and make faith go faster.

Once we get there we get off the horse and walk inside. I go through an old first aid kit. I get some bandaging wrap and wrap it around his arm. I pin in down and kiss his arm. "There." I say. "Thanks." He says. I smile and walk out to Faith. "Let's just do school supplies and dinner." I say.

He nods and we bring the horses back to the stables. We then walk to the store and start buying things. We went from book bags to clothes. I was mostly looking at the clothes of course. I am still a girl.

We spent 4 hours at the store and bought more clothes then anything. Ross even got me a necklace that I told him a hundred times to put back. We he really wants to do something he never gives up. We then go to Papa Joe's Pizzeria. New York pizza is flipping huge so I'm sure he's fine with that for dinner.

"Can't wait for you to meet Alex." I say and Ross looks at me confused. "She's my best friend. We would usually be hanging out all summer but she was visiting family in North Carolina." I explain. "Well I bet she's as amazing as you." Ross says and I blush a little.

End Of POV

After dinner they walk back home. When they got there Ross's mom freaked out about his arm. "Ross! What happened?" She practically yells. "Calm down. I'm fine." Ross assures her. He looks over at Laura and smiles. "Laura helped me," He says and Laura blushes even more then when she was at the pizzeria.

Alexis smiles and hugs Laura. "Thank you." Alexis says ad Laura hugs back. When they pull away Laura and Ross run upstairs. They talk until they both get tired. Laura wraps her arms around Ross and instantly pulls away. "What's wrong?" Ross asked.

"I don't want to hurt your arm." She says. "Don't worry about that. Now come here, I want my good night hug." Ross says. Laura smiles and wraps her arms around him again.

Haiii loves!!

Check out my new story, More Than A Dancer and tell me what you all thought of this chapter.

Ik it took me forever to write this boring chapter.

Thanks for being patient and waiting over a month for me to update. Love you guys.

Believe In Yourself<333