Thirty Three

Laura woke up the next morning with a slight frown. She was with Vanessa in her room. "I can't believe they are leaving today." Laura says. "Me too. It seems like they had gotten here just yesterday." Vanessa says.

They are laying on Laura's bed staring at the ceiling. Mason was hanging with Ross and Riker for the last time, before they leave. Laura and Vanessa were planing on just watching movies until the guys come back. They then heard them.

"Laura! Vanessa!" Ross calls out. "Leave us alone." Laura says. "Just let us stay here and die." Vanessa says. Lillian walks in and looks at them. "They are leaving now, you better go downstairs." Lillian says.

Laura sighs and gets up. She looks at Vanessa and both of their eyes start to water. "It's not good bye forever. Remember that." Laura tells Vanessa. Vanessa nods and they go downstairs.

Laura looks at Ross and he looks at her. She starts cry as she runs into his arms. Ross holds her tight and Alexis smiles. Ross pulls away and looks Laura in the eyes. "I love you beautiful." He says.

"I love you too." Laura replies and they smash their lips together. "They are gonna be so happy." Alexis whispers to Lillian. "Laura dear, wanna help us get our stuff in th car?" Alexis asked. "Sure." Laura says wiping her tears.

"Don't cry hun, we aren't going too far." Alexis says with a wink. She then walks out to the car. Laura faced went from sad to confused. Ross looked at Laura and smirked. "What's up with you?" Ross said. "She winked at me." Laura says to herself.

Laura then runs out to Alexis and Ross followed. "What did you mean by 'We aren't going too far'?" Laura said and winked. "Did I forget to tell you." Alexis says. "Forget to tell us what?" Riker said.

"Oh I could be so dumb sometimes. We are just moving 2 blocks away." Alexis said. Laura and Vanessa's eyes widened. Laura looked at Ross with a huge smile and he smiled back. "I told you it wasn't good bye." Laura says. Ross smiled and kissed her.

"Who wants to see the house?" Alexis asked. "Me!" Vanessa says first. Then Riker and Laura said at the same time. Then Ross said it. "Get in the car!" Alexis says. They all smile and jump in the car.

Alexis drives off and Ross and Laura smiled. "Time to start our life together." Ross says. "Gonna be the best life ever." Laura says. She pwcks his lips and they all start to scream until they get to the house.

The End

.

.

.

Atleast they got a happy ending. Not all of my stories usually do. Hope you guys enjoyed this book ad much as I enjoyed writing. I have a new book out, go check it out. Love you all and can't wait to start this amazing book writing adventure with you all.

B e l i e v e. I n. Y o u r s e l f.