{Two}

Laura's POV

I woke up with a small body in my arms. When I opened my eyes and looked at who it was I laughed a little. Me and Vanessa were both hugging Alyssa and all our legs were tangled together. Its nothing new though. We are always having these mini sleepovers. I get out of bed and run off to the bathroom. I wash my face and brushing teeth then run down stairs.

The smell of bacon and pancakes come from the kitchen and I run in. "Morning beautiful Family!" I practically yell. "Quiet down Your gonna wake your sisters." Mom says. "That's kinda the point." We laugh and look at dad. I jump on his back and he quickly catches me. "Daddy!" I yell. He starts spinning around which made me laugh and we see two figures walk in.

"I wanna try!" I hear Alyssa yell and dad puts me down. Alyssa then jumps up on his back. I walk up to Vanessa and hug her. "Ready to see the Lynches?" I ask. "Oh yeah." She says. Mom told me all about the fun times we used to have yesterday when we first came back from riding our horses. "Richard and Alexis are coming today." Mom says wrapping her arms around dad's neck.

"So I've heard. Then we can have some adult time." He says and kisses mom. I smile and my cute coupled parents. "Gross!" Vanessa yells. "Get a room!" I yell. Alyssa was just staring with vermouth open. "What's daddy going to mommy?" Alyssa asked. Dad was making out with mom, which was cute yet gross. "Nothing you need to see!" I say covering her eyes.

"Go play and wait for us to get you ready." Vanessa says. Alyssa then runs off and I grab a piece of bacon. "So when are they coming?" I ask taking a bite. "Uh, I think they said 2 or 3." Mom said with her thinking face. "Okay." I say. Me and Vanessa start to walk off. "Oh wait girls! Wear something nice." Mom says. "Yeah, something with pants." Dad says and we laugh as we look down at our bare legs.

"Big shirts are our thing. Don't ruin it." I say and we walk off. I pick up Alyssa and take her upstairs. "Come, let's go get you ready." I say walking in her room. "You wanna match us or...." Vanessa kinda trails off. "Yeah." Alyssa says. I grab a dress from Alyssa's closet that's lavender. "This one." I say. I have the same dress except it's darker and Vanessa has the same one except hers is darker then mine.

"But dad said to wear pants." Vanessa says with a smile. "I know, that's why I'm not." I reply and we both laugh. I undress Alyssa and slip her dress on. Its a skater dress, and I absolutely love it. I look around her shoes and find a pair that catches my eye. I grab the most cutest flats and Alyssa puts them on. Alyssa has natural straight hair and it looks perfect just the way it is so I'm just gonna leave it like that.

"Go run off to mommy." I say and she was gone like the wind. "Shall we?" I ask holding out my arm. "We shall." Vanessa answers connecting her arm with mine. We them walk to my room and I put the dress on and grab my flats. I curl my hair and Vanessa does light make up. We then go to her room and she does the same except I do her make up.

I do something little darker. Vanessa doesn't really care if its dark or not but I'm not a big fan of dark make up. We then hear the doorbell ring and walk into Alyssa's room. "Come on." I say and she takes me and Vanessa's hands. We walk downstairs and open the door. There stood a cute married couple. "Laura? Oh how nice to see you. I don't know if you remember me, I'm Alexis Lynch and this is my husband Richard." The lady says.

"Nice to see you Mrs. and Mr. Lynch. This is Alyssa, my little sister." I say. "Why hello there little cutie." Alexis says. A little boy the runs up to us and Alexis picks him up. "Where are my manners? Come in." I say moving a side so they could come in. They walk in and see Vanessa. "Alexis!" Vanessa practically yelled and ran to hug her.

"This is Ryland. He's 4 years old-" Alexis starts. "And absolutely adorable. Let me show you to your room." Vanessa says taking them upstairs. A guy then walks in with gorgeous blonde hair. "Laura!" He says. I look closely and that's when is hit me. "Sorry I don't quite remember you." I tell him. "Well you were young. I'm Riker." He says. Vanessa then comes back down and see Riker.

"Riker!" She yells. She runs in his arms and he picks her up and spins her around. I was standing by the door just watching them. "I missed you!" Riker says. "I missed you too!" She replies and they go.back to hugging. "You think they missed each other?" Someone said standing next to me. "Nah, they are just in the moment.' I answer and we laugh.

I look at the person and boy was he cute. "L-Laura." I say sticking out my hand. "Ross." He replies shaking my hand. He smiled at me and I literally died. "Let me show you to your rooms." I say and grab Ross's bags. We walk upstairs and I open the door. "This is your room." I tell him. "Wow." He says and I laugh. "I'm guessing you like it." I say. He nods with a smile. Oh man, I really like his smile.

Mom then walks up to us and smiles. "Why don't you show Ross the meadow? I'm sure he'll love it." She says. "Sure, Let me just change." I say. He nods and I walk to my room. I know my sisters are gonna want me to still match them so I put on my light blue jeans. I look for a nice purple shirt to wear. Hmmm...

"This one." I say out loud. I put on a dark purple tank top and a light purple crop top with cheetah print on it. I throw on my horse back riding sneakers and loom at my self in the mirror. Perfect. I go downstairs and see Ross talking to Vanessa and Riker.

"I'm ready." I say. "Where you guys off too?" Vanessa asked. "To the meadow." I answer. "Can we join you?" Riker asked. "I guess." I say. Vanessa then takes off her dress. She was wearing high waisted shorts with a purple flowy shirt. "Wow, we think alike." I say. She smiles and we all walk out the door.

So what y'all think so far?

Believe In Yourself<333