{Eleven}

Laura pulls away from the hug not wanting to hurt Ross's arm. She checks the time and her eyes widen. "Riker we got to go!" She says. "Where you guys going?" Ross asked. "No where." Laura answers. "Like..." he trails off. "Places." Laura says smiling. She winked and pulled Riker out the door.

Ross's POV

Laura told me something like that yesterday.

FlashBack

Laura turned around and jumped a little. "Ross, You scared me." She said. "Oh sorry. What are you up to?" I asked. "Nothing." She answered. "Like..." I trailed off. "Stuff." She replied smiling and winked.

End Of FlashBack

"We have to follow them." I say. "Why?" Vanessa asked. "They're up to something, and we are gonna figure it out what." I reply. Vanessa smiles at me and we start to walk out. "Stop." Lillian says and we freeze. We turn around and she had a look.

"Yes?" I ask. "You guys can go where your going later. Take the kids to the park or something." Lillian tells us. "Fine." Me and Vanessa say. I pick up Alyssa and and Vanessa picks up Ryland. We get them ready then all walk out the door. We walk to the park and let the kids play for a little as we think of a plan.

"When they come back one of us can distract them while the other goes inside Laura's room and sees what she's hiding." I say. "You distract them and I'll sneak in her room." Vanessa says. "Great!" I say and we high five.

End of POV

.

.

.

Laura's POV

Me and Riker walk in and sneak off to my room. I go to hide the stuff and then we hear yelling. "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" We hear Ross yell. "DON'T YELL AT ME YOUNG MAN!" We hear Alexis yells back. We quickly hide the stuff and run out my room. Vanessa runs out and we all slowly walk up to Ross.

"Ross?" Vanessa says. "What happened?" I whisper. "SHE'S-" He starts. "Don't yell." Riker says. Ross started clenching his fist and I looked at Riker. "I got this." Vanessa says to us and walked up to Ross. Vanessa hugged Ross and he hugged back, tighter.

After like 10 minutes they pull away. "Go to sleep. We can all talk about it later." Vanessa tells him and he shakes his head. I slowly walk to him as Ross was looking down. "Hey, look at me." I say softly. I gently push his head up so he was facing me.

"MY MOM, SHE JUST-" Ross starts to yell again. I hug him cutting him off. "Its gonna be okay." I whisper. "I- I don't-" "No. We'll talk about it in the morning." I tell him. "But I- I wanna- Okay." He says. "Good night." I say. Me and Vanessa each kiss a cheek.He looks down and goes to his room.

"Wow." Riker says. "What?" I ask. "You guys handled that very well." He replies. "We once had a friend that fought with his mom and that's how we calmed them down." Vanessa says. I go to my room and Riker follows. I close to my door but my jacket got caught in the door.

I open it and see Vanessa go into Ross's room. "What is she up to?" I whisper to myself. Riker was looking through the stuff so I just walked out. I quietly made my way to Ross's room and put my ear to the door.

"Why is she such a brat? A beautiful brat?" Ross asked. Vanessa laughs a little. "That's my sister for you. But Riker is the real brat." Vanessa says. "Oh whatever." Ross says and they laugh. "Thank you Vanessa." Ross says. "For what?" Vanessa asked. "For making me happy. I really needed that." Ross answers.

"Well your very welcome. Hey, wanna go to the movies after the plan?" Vanessa asked. Plan? What plan? "Sure." Ross says. I hear foot steps come closer so I run back to my room. "Are you okay?" Riker asked.

"We have to find what they're doing."

Haiii loves. So hope you all loved this chapter. Tell me what you thought and doing a little contest. Put your name the comments if you wanna be in the story. Love you guys!!

Believe In Yourself<333