{Eight} -Writing A Song

Laura's POV

I woke up around like 10. That was pretty late for me. But I woke up to the sound of my piano playing. I opened my eyes and looked at Ross. And then see Riker grab my guitar and he starts to play. I kinda smiled. Riker noticed me and stopped immediately. "Were sorry!" He said putting guitar down.

"It's fine. Do you have lyrics for that song yet?" I asked. "Not yet." Ross answered. Me and Vanessa are great at writing lyrics. We could help them, if they want our help.

"Well you guys go ahead. I'm gonna go hang with Vanessa." I say getting out of bed. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I then walk to Vanessa's room. "So I woke up from a beautiful sound." I said. "Oh really? What was it?" Vanessa asked.

"Riker and Ross playing my instruments." I replied. "Do they have lyrics yet?" She asked. "Nope." I said. "Let's help them. Were good at writing lyrics." Vanessa said. "Yep, we are definitely related." I say with a laugh. We both then walk to my room. "Hey guys." Vanessa said.

"Hey. Wanna hear what we have so far?" Riker asked. "Sure." I say. They then start to play together and random words popped in my head.

When will you realize

I'm not just a friend

you are my book

beginning and end

I'm biting my tongue

trying not to scream out

can you just realize

that you belong with me now

I don't know what to do

cause I'm in love with you

I'll love forever

just find it in heart

that we belong together

I sing and Ross smiled at me. Vanessa took Ross's place on the piano and Ross took out his hand. I grabbed it and we started dancing around. Ross then started to sing, as if he was singing to me.

you were talking to other guys

as my face turned red

not even noticing the jealousy

I fell off the bed

was it a dream

or is this real

have I fell for you

is this how I feel

Both

I don't know what to do

cause I'm in love with you

I'll love forever

just find it in heart

that we belong together

Vanessa

Find it in your heart baby

Riker

yeah we belong together

Ross

Forever

Laura

together

Ross

forever

Laura

Together

All

Yeah

Baby, we belong together

together

Ross intertwined his fingers with mine. I didn't know what to say or even think. I just smiled as we swayed side to side dancing. Vanessa then put on something a little fast and up beat. Ross spun me as I noticed this song was my favorite. Shower by Becky G.

Riker and Vanessa started dancing and then Ryland and Alyssa ran in. I picked up Ryland. "My Prince, let's dance." I say. I put him down and we start dancing. Ross then goes on one knee and takes Alyssa's hand. "Oh princess, may I have this dance?" He says. Alyssa giggles and nods.

Ryland then interrupts them and he copies Ross. "Oh princess, may I have this dance?" He asked. Alyssa once again nodded and Ross just looked at him on his knee. "Man, you stole my girl." He told Ryland and I laughed. I then looked at Riker and Vanessa.

They looked so happy. I smiled a little. My sister has never been this happy. "I'll have this dance." I say to Ross. He smiles and takes my hands. He stands up and we start dancing. I see a figure by the door but don't look. Ross then starts singing and I sing along.

think of you when

I'm going to bed

when I wake up

think of you again

you are my homie

lover and friend

exactly why

you light me up inside

like the fourth of July

when ever your around

I always seem to smile

and people ask me how

well your the reason why

I'm

dancing in the mirror

and singing in the shower

Mom walks in and lowers the volume. We all groan. "Lillian." Ross whined. "Lunch is ready." She said. All our faces kinda brightened up. Alyssa and Ryland ran and the rest of us walked. We made our way to the kitchen and saw what mom made. "Yum, grilled cheese with tomato soup." Ross said.

"It was you and Laura's favorite when you were little. You used love sharing the bowl of soup and then fighting over who was taking too much." Mom told us. I laughed and so did Ross. "Wanna share a bowl?" Ross asked. "For old times sake." I say and he gives me that smile.

Mom gives us our bowl and we sit down next to each other. Ross did this cute, weird thing where He pushed me over and made me share the chair with him. We both dipped our sandwiches in the bowl and took a bite. Mom smiled and took a picture. "What are you doing?" I ask.

"Making a before and after picture and then I'm gonna post it on instagram." She answered. "Mom you just ruined Instagram." I say. "Wait, old people use Instagram?" Ross said. Vanessa, Riker, Ross, and I laughed. "Ha ha ha very funny." Mom said.

Me and Ross took two straws to slurp up the soup. It was fun and delicious. "Come on we have to work on that song." I say pulling my 3 best friends up stairs.

-----------------------

Haiii!! Sorry I haven't updated. I've been helping this girl on her story. I'm gonna try to update on her story once a week. But I'll try to update this story tomorrow. Love you guys.

Believe In Yourself<333