{Five}

The next morning Laura woke up and did her usual routine. She put music on and made breakfast for herself. She then would go for a swim at clear water lake. No one really goes there anymore but Laura always went. She would go for dip and swim around just enjoying the beautiful view and peacefulness.

Laura got out of bed, brushed her teeth and washed her face. She changed into her bathing suit and a pair of high waisted shorts. Laura doesn't mind walking around with a pair of shorts and her bathing suit top. Not a lot of people are near her since she lives in the middle on no where so who really cares. Laura ran downstairs and didn't feel like making breakfast.

It was like 6 in the morning so no one would really be awake. Well, that's what she thought. Laura walked in the kitchen and saw Ross. "Your up early." Laura said. "You too." Ross replied. "Where you off to?" Ross asked as Laura poured herself a bowl of cereal. "Clear water lake for my morning swim." Laura told him. "Give me 5 minutes and I'll go with you." Ross said. Laura gave him a smile. "Alright. But hurry." She said.

Ross ran upstairs and put on a pair of neon green swim trunks and a t shirt. He came back down within 2 minutes. Laura put her bowl in the sink and decided to wash it when she came back. Ross and Laura walked out the door and walked for about 45 minutes. They finally got there and Laura sat down in the grass. She looked up at the beautiful sight in front of her.

She looked at Ross and saw that sparkle again. "When you see something you like your eyes sparkle." Laura told him. My eyes must sparkle a lot when I look at you then. Ross thought to himself. "Yeah. It just has such a beautiful sight to it my eyes get hypnotized." Ross tells her. Laura stood up and slipped of her shorts. Laura jumped on the beautiful lake of clear waters.

"You coming in?" She asked Ross. Ross took off his shirt and Laura found herself staring. He has some abs on him. Laura thought. Ross jumped in and splashed Laura. "Oh your gonna get it now!" Laura said. They had little splash fight and then swam around for a little. Laura got out and air dried. Ross just swam around around for a little more. Ross then sat next to Laura and they looked at the beautiful view.

"So what was that song you were singing last night?" Ross asked. "Nightingale?" Laura replies. "Yeah that one." He said. "It's a song by Demi Lovato." Laura tells him.

They were just sitting there like nothing happened. "We should probably head back." Laura said. "Yeah." Ross said. "But first..." Ross trailed off and jumped in the water. He then splashed Laura and she gave him a glare. "You just enjoy splashing me, don't you?" Laura said. "Yeah, it's pretty fun." Ross said. Laura jumped in and swam to Ross. She pushed him under water and he came back up.

After a few hours of messing around and having fun Laura and Ross decided to walk back. "That was fun." Ross said. "Yeah, we should do it again soon."

What's up? I have so much ideas for this story no body understands Lol. Hope you guys are liking the chapter so far. Tell me what you thought.

Believe In Yourself<333