{Six}

Laura's POV

I walk through the door and Ross followed. "Mom! I'm home!" I yelled. "Kitchen!" Mom calls back. Me and Ross goin the kitchen. "You look nice. Where you off to?" Ross asked his Alexis. Mom and Dad were dressed nice too. And so was Richard. "Lillian is taking us to a fancy restaurant." Alexis tells Ross. "Are you taking them to chandelier?" I ask.

Mom nods and my mouth drops. "Oh I hate you." I say and hug my mother. "Adult time!" Mom says. Ross's parents and ny parents kiss each other. Me and Ross look at each other with disgusted faces. "Stop your burning my eyes!" Ross said. "My eyes are past burned!" I say. They laugh and all start to walk out the door. "Oh Laura?" Mom said. "Yeah?" I answer.

"You and Vanessa are in charge of dinner and getting the kids ready for bed." Mom tells me. "I'll help with dinner but I'm not bathing Ross." I say and mom laughs. "Hey!" he says. "You may be 16 but your little kid." I say with a smile. Mom laughs a at us. "I'll tell his mom to handle him when we get home." Mom says. "Lillian!" He says and me and throw outbreaks back laughing.

We hear a honk and slowly stop laughing. "Go." I say. Mom smiles and leaves. Ross had a look on his face. "Want that hug now?" I say. Ross rolls his eyes and hugs me. I hug him back taking in his scent. Mmmm.... He smells like coconut. It smells quite delicious. I'm probably just hungry. Once we pull away we walk to Vanessa's room. Riker and Vanessa were sitting there just talking.

"Hey." I say sitting on the floor. "What's for dinner?" I ask. "I was thinking of walking to McDonald's." Vanessa said. "We don't live far from the city and there's a McDonald's there." I say. "Alright. If you guys are hungry we can leave now." Vanessa said. "Yes please." me and Ross say at the same time. We all laugh and I go to get Ryland and Alyssa. "Hey cuties. Who wants McDonald's?" I say. They look at me with smiles.

"But you have to give me a hug first." I say. I kneel down and open up my arms. They come running and hug me. I pick them up and walk back to Vanessa's room. "Were ready!" I say and she giggles. We all leave and start walking to McDonald's. Once again Riker and Vanessa went up ahead and me and Ross stood back with the kids.

I was standing next to Ross and Alyssa. I was holding Alyssa's hand and Ross was Ryland's hand. Alyssa looked at my other hand and gave me a face. "What?" I say. "Your suppose to be holding hands." Alyssa says. Ryland then looks at me and Ross's hands. "Yeah." Ryland says. Ross laughs a little. Riker and Vanessa then around and walk back to us as we atop walking. "What's wrong?" Vanessa asked.

"They aren't holding hands." Alyssa says. "So that means I don't need to hold your hand." Ryland said. Alyssa and Ryland both let go of your hands. "But you could get lost." I say. "So could you." Ryland said. me and Ross started laughing. "Fine!" I said and intertwined my fingers with Ross's. Alyssa and Ryland then go in front of us and intertwine their fingers together. That's cute!

"You and Riker have to hold hands too!" Ryland said to Vanessa. Vanessa laughed and intertwined her fingers with Riker's. We then started walking again. Once Alyssa and Ryland turned around Ross loosened his grip to me. "Sorry." He said. "Its cool. Besides your hands are soft, remember?" I said. Ross laughed a little.l and I tightened my grip. Once we get to McDonald's we all order and sit down.

Talking and just having fun was the goal for dinner. Goal accomplished! After we're done we walk back to the house and get ready for bed. The whole walk Alyssa and Ryland made sure I held Ross's hand. Once we got home it was okay to get lost. We walk in the door but I didn't let go of Ross's hand quite yet. "Bathroom. Now." I tell Alyssa. She runs off and I go to walk off to but I feel someone pull me.

"Sorry." I say letting go of his hand. "Let me go bath Alyssa but I'll bath you later." I say with a wink. He gives me that cute smile and laughs. "Meet me in my room after your done." He says. I nod and walk off. I bath Alyssa and put pajamas on her. She runs downstairs to the living room and I walk to Ross's room. I walk in and see Ross laying in bed. He had his hands behind his head and his eyes closed.

We had a pretty long day so he probably got tired. He had pajama pants on and no shirt. No body knows how badly I want to feel his abs. They probably feel so strong and perfect. I put his blanket over him and sit at the edge of the bed. "Good night." I say before turning out the light and walking out. I go downstairs with everyone else. We watched a movie and all fell asleep in the living room, just like I promised Alyssa yesterday.

Bam! I've been doing good and I hope you guys are too. Got lots of ideas. Oh yeah.

Believe In Yourself<333