{Twenty}

It's been 7 hours since the big fight. Laura hasn't came out her room and Ross hasn't came home. Its 1am and everyone is sleeping besides Laura. They all thought Ross is gonna come home soon, just go to sleep.

Laura finally decided to get out her room for a snack. She walked into the living room and the front door slowly opened. Laura got scared at first but then she noticed it was Ross. She didn't feel so hungry anymore.

"Hey asshole." Laura says. "If I'm an asshole then doesn't that make you a bitch." Ross states. "Wow. Real mature." Laura tells him. "Like calling me an asshole was more mature." Ross says.

"We live under the same roof at the moment so were gonna have to like eachother." Ross tells her. "That's thing Ross. I like you. I really really like you. But of course I get my heart broken." Laura says walking toward him.

"I put my arm over Valentina! I didn't do anything!" Ross practically yelled. "Before we started dating I told you that I've gotten my heart broken before! That I have jealousy issues!" Laura yells.

Lillian and Alexis then come down and look at them. "What's going on?" Alexis says.

"And? Your point is?" Ross said. "That you should've left me alone I would've gotten over it! But the things you said in the kitchen, I'm never getting over that!" Laura says. "You know I didn't mean it! Why-" Ross starts.

"They still hurt!" Laura yells cutting him off. "Words hurt more then anything." Laura says, letting tears fall from her eyes. "And what hurts most is that they came out of your mouth! The one person, I thought would never hurt me." Laura yells at him.

Laura goes to run upstairs but Lillian stops her. "Whoa. Come here." Lillian says hugging Laura. Laura hugs back crying on her shoulder. "I hope I die!" Ross yells. Ross walks outside and slams the door. Laura looks up and Alexis and Lillian look at her.

"What is with you two?" Lillian asked. "Uh he did something stupid at school. I got mad at him and that's what started the fight in the kitchen." Laura lies. "Well, what did he do?" Alexis asked.

Laura looks at them and tears form in her eyes. "It's okay. You don't have to tell us." Lillian says and they both hug Laura. Laura goes upstairs to her room and Ross walks back in. "This isn't your house to be slamming doors young man." Lillian says.

"Sorry Lillian. Is Laura okay?" Ross asked about run upstairs. Alexis grabs his arm forcing him to stop. "Just go to your room. I think we all could use some sleep." Alexis says. Ross nods and walks to his room.

Wow!! No words... Lets see what happens.

B e l i e v e. I n. Y o u r s e l f.