{Nine}

That night everyone was in the living room just talking. "Laura dear, how about you play us something." Lillian said. "Yes ma'am." Laura replied. She went up to her room and looked at the 3 people in there.

Ross was laying on the bed with a pencil and pad, Riker was writing down the notes for the guitar, And Vanessa was just playing random keys on the keyboard. "Hey." Laura says. "Hey Laur bear." Riker said. "Laur bear?" Laura replied. "Nickname I used to call you." Riker said really fast.

"Okay? Anyway, Mom wants me to sing downstairs, wanna sing our song?" Laura asked. "Its not finished yet." Ross said. "What ever we got will do." Laura said. They all looked at her for a little and then grabbed the stuff.

Vanessa grabbed the piano and the stand. Riker grabbed the guitar while Ross just put his arm around Laura and walked down. Laura helped Vanessa set up the piano.

Riker put the strap around himself and played the guitar. Vanessa started playing keys and Ross and Laura stood in front of them.

Ross

See I can't wake up

I'm living a nightmare

that keeps playing over again

locked in a room

so hung up on you

and your cool

with just being friends

left on the side lines

stuck at a red light

waiting for time

and I can't see

Both

Why don't you love me

touch me

tell me I'm your everything

the air you breathe

and why don't you love me

baby

open up your heart tonight

cause I could be all that you need

Ross

why don't you love me

Laura

see I'm just too scared

to tell you the truth

cause my heart ache

can't take anymore

broken and bruised

longing for you

and I don't know

what I'm waiting for

left on the side lines

stuck at a red light

waiting for time

and I can't see

Both

Why don't you love me

touch me

tell me I'm your everything

the air you breathe

and why don't you love me

baby

open up your heart tonight

cause I could be all that you need

Laura

Why don't you give me a reason

Ross

please tell me the truth

Laura

You know that I'll keep believing

Both

Till I'm with you

Ross

Why don't you love me

Laura

kiss me

Ross

I can't feel your heart tonight

Both

It's killing me

So why don't you love me

touch me

tell me I'm your everything

the air you breathe

and why don't you love me

baby

open up your heart tonight

cause I could be all that you need

Ross

Why don't you love me

and why don't you love me

Laura

yeah

Both

Why don't you love me

why don't you love me

Laura and Ross looked at each other. Laura wrapped her arms around Ross's neck and they hugged. "You were awesome." Laura said pulling away. "Your amazing." Ross says. Laura smiled hugged him again.

They then turned to Vanessa and Riker. Riker put the guitar down and they all group hugged. After everyone complimented them Laura ran upstairs. Ross wanted to know what she was doing so he followed. He leaned against the door frame and watched Laura.

Ross's POV

Laura turned around and jumped a little. "Ross, You scared me." She said. "Oh sorry. What are you up to?" I asked. "Nothing." She answered. "Like..." I trailed off. "Stuff." She replied. "Can I help with this so called stuff?" I ask.

"As much as I would love for you to help me I have plans with Riker. Maybe we can hang out later." She tells me. "Yeah, sure." I say. She hugs me then walks out. I walk to Vanessa's room and knock on the door. "Come on in." I hear her say.

I walk in and see Vanessa and Riker. "What are you doing here?" I ask him. "What are you talking about? Where am I suppose to be?" He asked. "Laura said She couldn't hang out cause she had plans with you." I explain.

"Oh crap! I totally forgot! Bye V." Riker says running out the door.

Hola. So sorry I haven't posted in like forever. Thanks for being so patient guys. Love yah.

Believe In Yourself<333