{Fourteen}

"Where's Ross?" Alexis asked, now that she was calm. "He ran out, but don't worry. Laura is with him." Vanessa answered. Alexis took a deep breath and moved her hair out her face. "So what happened? Why did he run away, if you don't mind me asking." Vanessa asked. "He was being bullied at the time so i gave him a week off of school. It was time for him to go back but he started arguing with me,"

-Flashback-

"I'm not going back!" Ross yells. "Ross Shor Lynch, don't you raise your voice at me." Alexis tells him. "Please mom. I don't want to go back." Ross pleaded. "Yout gonna have to deal with it! Either fight back or get bullied!" Alexis says a little to harsh.

Alexis then goes back to her room and Richard walks in. "What was that all about?" Richard asked.

-End Of Flashback-

"I told him what happened and when i went to apologize, Ross was gone." Alexis explains.

"What happened after that?" Riker asked. "Riker!" Vanessa says giving him a look. "What?" He says. "Sorry, but we gotta go." Vanessa says grabbing her jacket. Riker gives her a confused look as he grabs his jacket. Vanessa intertwined her fingers with his and pulled him off.

.

.

.

Laura was walking with Ross by her side. They decided to sit down on the curb and talk. "So what do you want to do?" Ross asked. Laura knew exactly what she wantd to do, but she knew she wasn't. "Are you cold?" Ross asked.

Laura nodded, so he grabbed her hand. Laura felt heat fly through her body as he intertwined his fingers with hers. She feels so happy when she's with him.

"I know you want to do something. C'mon tell me." Ross says. "It's gonna be awkward." Laura admits. "I don't make anything awkward." Ross said. Laura looked down and smiled to herself. Ross gently lifted her head and turned her face to his.

He leaned down until his lips were touching hers. His soft warm lips agaisnt mine, a dream come true. Laura thought. Ross slowly pulled away but their foreheads were still touching.

"See. Not awkward."

TO BE CONTINUED.....