{Twenty Five}

-2 weeks later-

Laura's POV

"I'm hungry!" Mason says. "I'm helping you pay alot of money, don't you be greedy!" I yell at him. "Laura! Who you talking to dear?" I hear my mom call out. I quickly pulled Ross into my room and pushed Mason into the closet.

"Me and Ross are just having a disagreement." I tell her. "Anything I can help with?" Mom asked. "Mom, i can handle my boyfriend problems." I say and she smiles. "Okay. I won't get in the way." Mom says and walks off.

"Disagreement? About what? How your bed sheets have flowers on them?" Ross says. I gave him sligjt glare as I closed the door. "You can come out now buddy." I say sitting on the bed. Mason comes out and sits next to me.

"So how's the much we got so far?" Ross asked me. "Well, from the car washes, the dog walking, and the babysitting, we got up to $29,000." I say. "But it's still not enough." Mason says getting up. "We only need $1,000 more." Ross says.

I went down on my knees to Mason and looked at him. "Listen to me. We won't let anything happen to you. We will get this money and we will find you a real family. With real people, who really love you." I say. He nods his head and I hug him.

Ross looks at us and his lips slowly curve up. "What? What are you thinking?" I say. Ross nodded and look at Mason. "I have a great idea!" Ross says. "Yay!" I squeal. "We should do a charity event." Ross says.

"What do you mean?" Mason asked. "We could do a charity event. Raise money for an adoption center that we could put you in." Ross says. "An adoption center?" I say. "Why would you put me there?" Mason asked.

"No. No. I don't mean it like that. We put you in, tell everyone we need 3,000 and donate 2,000 to the adoption center. We put the rest into the money and it'll make 30,000. We'll give it to them and you can get adopted." Ross says.

"That's a great idea!" I say. Mason smiled and i gave him a look. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I was hoping I already found a family, I guess not."

What's gonna happen? Uh oh! Poor mason.

Never give up