{Fifteen}

-Recap-

"I told him what happened and when i went to apologize, Ross was gone." Alexis explains.
.

.
"Sorry, but we gotta go." Vanessa says grabbing her jacket. Riker gives her a confused look as he grabs his jacket. Vanessa intertwined her fingers with his and pulled him off.
.

.
"I know you want to do something. C'mon tell me." Ross says. "It's gonna be awkward." Laura admits. "I don't make anything awkward." Ross said. Laura looked down and smiled to herself. Ross gently lifted her head and turned her face to his.

He leaned down until his lips were touching hers.

Ross slowly pulled away but their foreheads were still touching.

"See. Not awkward."

Laura's POV

"See. Not awkward." Ross whispers. My eyes widen as i noticed what we just did. I stand up and walk away. "Laura!" Ross calls out but I just keep walking. "Wait!" He yells running in front of me forcing me to stop walking.

"What's wrong?" Ross asked. "This isn't real. It's all a dream." I say as I start smacking my arm. "Wake up! Wake up!" I yell. Ross takes my hands stopping me. "Your awake." He says.

I look him in the eyes and he leans his forehead on mine. "Your awake and we did just kiss." Ross said. I smiled as I intertwined my fingers with his. I kissed him gently on the lips then pulled away. "Laura! Ross!" We hear Vanessa calling out.

I turn around and let go of Ross's hand. I walk toward the sound and see Vanessa and Riker. "Over here!" I say as they turn and look at me. "She lied." Vanessa says. "I told you she would." Ross said.

"Even though she lied, it was still and interesting story." Riker says. "Riker!" Vanessa says again. "What? I'm just being honest." Riker admits. "Anyway, what really happened?" Vanessa asked.

"Me and mom got into a fight and she slapped me. I thought of that as abuse but I was young. Anyway, after that I packed a backpack and ran off." Ross tells us. "Well we're here for you man." Riker said.

I look at him and give him a sad smile. "Especially me." I say. "Group hug." Vanessa says and we all hug.

.

.

.

It was the first day of school and me and Ross were walking to school, holding hands. "We technically aren't even dating." I say. "That's true. So what, we are keeping it a secret?" He asked. "Yeah. Just for now." I say.

"Were not dating. Just friends. Who hold hands and sometimes kiss. No biggie." Ross says and I smile. I then stop walking which forces him to stop. I sit on the short brick wall, criss cross and Ross looks at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked placing his hands on my waist. "This. Us. My mom would never let it happen, what if she finds out?" I say. "We'll be extra careful. Your mom is usually always gone anyway, so we might be safe." Ross answers.

I place my head on his chest and he kisses the top of my head. "Come on, were gonna be late." He says. Ross grabs my hand and I step down. We then start walking again. While we were walking me and Ross talked. Told eachother about our lives.

The silly stories from when we were younger were hilarious. I was telling how i have this old box of pictures. "Maybe we can find some old pictures of us." I say. "That sounds fun. Lets check it out when we get home." Ross says.

I nod as we walked our seperate ways to our lockers.

Bam!! So they are quite dating but it's kinda close to dating. Do you guys like the new cover?? I love it. Love you guys and give me some ideas for the next chapter in the comments.

B e l i e v e. I n. Y o u r s e l f.