Chapter 9 - All of You

Phoenix had never shared this much emotional intimacy with anyone ever before. Her tears were no longer those of sadness or regret, but of raw emotions. She truly loved this man in front of her. As he brushed away her tears, she took his hand in hers and kissed it. She had never even felt emotions like this before. After her parents died, she didn't think she would ever be capable of allowing herself to open up to anyone like this. She had been so set on her quest of vengeance, that the only ones she had allowed into her life were the students she had found and befriended. She loved them, but this was different. This was a love that she never knew she needed, and now she craved it with her heart, mind, and body. She wanted to show her love to him, and she wanted to feel his in return. Meeting Severus again was an unexpected turn in her life. She looked at him now, and it was as if seeing him as a different person than she had before. She had always respected him, but now she looked at him and felt an intense attraction to him... his strangely handsome face, his powerfully attractive body, his masculine demeanor, his surprisingly sensual essence. She leaned forward to kiss him, feeling more than just physical desire for him, driven by her love for the person she knew him to be, and who she wanted to know to the depth of him. She wrapped her hand in his long hair, and she felt shook to her core when he returned her kiss with equal passion for her. His hand ran into her hair, and she felt herself being gently brought down to the bed. Phoenix was almost breathless when Severus finally broke their passionate kiss to raise up and look at her.

Severus felt the love that she gave him so freely. It felt like there were no longer any walls between them now, no secrets, only honesty and love. He wanted her, not just physically, and he wanted to make sure she was ready. He looked at her, seeing only her innocent love for him, and he did not want to rush her into anything. "I want you Phoenix, not just this. I want to know all of you, but I will wait for you if you're not ready, for as long as you need, I love you," he said in a low voice. She smiled up at him, and he saw the fire shine in her green eyes. "I want to know all of you too, Severus. I'm ready. I promised myself years ago that I would never fear anything or anyone, and I'll be damned if I start now. I love you, and I want to make love with you," she said, and he could see her honesty in her eyes, which had darkened with their own passion. He smiled back at her, and lowered slowly to resume their kiss. He would show her his love with his body, and as she caressed his body with her hands, he knew that she would show him her love with hers.

Phoenix ran her hands over every bit of Severus's skin that she could reach as they kissed. His mouth felt so warm and soft and yet hard and demanding at the same time. It was all exhilarating in a way that she had never felt before, and she felt a nervous excitement for the intimacy she knew they were about to share. He finally broke their kiss, helping her rid herself of her undergarments, leaving her almost breathless in anticipation of his next move. He moved to her ear, kissing and licking it, and she could hear and feel his hard breaths. The feeling was unexpectedly exquisite. His deep moan reverberated in her ear, and she felt a jolt of pleasure run through her body.  When he moved his attention to her neck, she gasped at the intense sensation. She felt like all her nerves where he touched her were amplified exponentially. She could feel his hands cup her breasts, and she could feel the heat of his touch. She watched him as he moved his mouth down, trailing hard kisses down to circle her nipple, his eyes closed. She felt her nipples tightening, and she was mesmerized as he moved his mouth onto her hard peak. The sensation shocked her, and she gasped loudly as a line of pleasure shot down her center as he moved his warm mouth on her, circling with his tongue. She saw his eyes open then to look at her, and she could she the satisfied expression on his face for bringing her so much pleasure. He replaced his mouth with his fingers, rubbing her wet nipple between them, then moved his mouth to her other nipple to give it the same attention. Phoenix didn't expect the intensity of it all, and she arched up to him, a moan escaping from her.  He moved his other hand down to her center, softly massaging her. When he dipped his finger into her slit, she felt wet and slick and swollen, and she heard a low groan come from Severus. She had never heard the noise before that came from deep within her throat as Severus firmly rubbed her swollen clit with his fingers. She hadn't really expected any of this. She had basic knowledge of what was involved in lovemaking, but all of this was beyond what she imagined. It was almost overwhelming in its intensity, and she found herself trying to catch her breath as he continued to work his magic on her.

Severus enjoyed every seductive movement and sound he coaxed from Phoenix. He heard the deep groan come from himself as he found her unimaginably wet and swollen with her desire. He felt the satisfaction of being able to bring so much pleasure to her, and he no longer had any fear that she wasn't ready for him. He moved his fingers into her, feeling her wet and tight around them, and he moved them in and out slowly, feeling her quiver, imagining himself in their place.  That vivid thought sent a bolt of energy into his center, and he groaned lowly at the sensation. He heard her trying to catch her breath, and slowed to allow her a moment to recover. He felt her settle, and he stopped to strip off his boxers, feeling engorged in his desire for her.  Severus moved on top of her, kissing her once more, trying not to rush the moment, but knowing he could not hold himself back much longer. He raised up from her, and she opened her eyes to look at his, and he could see in them the same desire for him that he felt for her. It was all unbelievably beautiful to him, and he relished in the moment. Severus reached down and guided himself to her entry, then slid himself into her in one swift stroke, feeling himself push through her maidenhead. He watched her as her eyes and mouth flew open, and a hoarse cry escaped her throat. He held himself in her, hoping her pain he had expected at his entry would be brief. He heard her catch her breath, and she nodded at him, wordlessly reassuringly him it had passed. He pulled out almost completely, and with a low groan, he thrust back into her with as much restraint as he could muster. He dove deep into her, over and over, driven by a need to please and be pleased, to which their mutual sounds attested.  Severus suddenly felt lost in the moment, as if time stood still while their minds and bodies collided in eternal space filled with only their lovemaking. He felt himself slowly pulled from the spell he was under as he felt her moving towards her climax, and he heard the exquisite sounds of pleasure coming from her as she quivered with each stroke. Her hands were grasping onto his chest now, her eyes clenched shut, and he could feel her start to tighten on him. The sensation started pushing him to his own release, and he used all of his resolve to hold back until he brought her to her climax. He heard her throaty gasp, and he felt the sweet spasms of her orgasm grip him, her head arching back in the intensity of her pleasure. A low growl started from his chest, moving past his clenched teeth, and he drove into her unrestrained, meeting his own release swiftly. The jarring force hit him hard, and his mouth opened to suck in a hard gasp as wave after wave hit him. He collapsed on the bed next to her, and unexpectedly let out a hearty laugh as he saw the pleased smile on her face.