How May I Help You?

*Author's note* forgot to dedicate the last chapter 😭. But the same person commented on both so @KRusso15, this chapter is for you. Now let's get right into this.

"Elle!" Louisa ran into my office. 

"What is it? What happened?" I stood up quickly. 

"Marco's out sick," she said.

That would explain why the office is so quiet. "And?"

"And I need you to take his client, it's a CEO so just be kind and strike us a good deal." Louisa handed me a file and looked at me nervously. 

"OK I'll take it, when is the client coming?" 

"Now," Louisa said meekly. 

"Now! You can't just spring that on me! Louisa you should have told me earlier! I know nothing about this guy and I apparently don't have any time to read the file!" I fired back angrily. 

"Elle," the speaker on my desk said. "Your client is here."

"You owe me lunch," I sat down at my desk and and took a deep breath. 

"Hello," a man walked into my office. I stood up and walked over to him and shook his hand. 

"Hel- Noah?" I stumbled backwards but the man grabbed my waist and set me on my feet. 

"Guilty as charged," he smirked. He still had his sexy smirk. Noah looked exactly like his younger self, he apparently hadn't aged a day. 

"You look amazing, haven't aged a day." I smiled.

"Do I know you?" He stared at me blankly. 

"Noah Flynn!" I exclaimed annoyed. 

"I'm kidding Shelly, I just didn't think I would see you here." He gestured around the room. 

"Well I am a top lawyer now, so what do you need?" I gestured to the chair, which he quickly sat down in.

"Well my company is doing very well but people are starting to threaten us. We need a lawyer to sue the company who is threatening us." He stated.

"I'm sorry Noah but other companies stock threatening to take your business is not something that I can help with."

"Well you see, they are threatening us with notes and such." Noah said. He handed me a note and I quickly scanned it. 

"I see," the note was indeed a threat. "Well I will gladly help you to the best of my ability." 

"Elle your next client will be here soon," Louisa peeked in. "Oh I'm sorry Mr. Flynn." She said when she saw Noah. 

"I must be off, Elle it's been too long. How about coffee sometime? As friends," he added.

"You have my number," I smiled.

"Cool."

"Cool?"

"Fine, great. Bye Shelly," Noah waved and walked out. 

"You knew he was coming," I said to Louisa.

"Maybe."

"And Marco isn't really sick."

"Nope," I shook my head and laughed. Noah freaking Flynn. This appointment brought back old feelings, as much as I didn't want to say it, I was still in love with Noah.