News

*A/N* Hello guys (and gals), this is dedicated to @KRusso15 for being the first commenter. I'm changing Lee's sons name to Grayson, I'm putting the name change here more to remind myself than you guys (and gals). I will have edited other chapters, adding the change. Enjoy.

"Huh?" I rubbed my eyes and looked around. We had fallen asleep watching the movie last night. Nolan and Lucas were leaning on each other, fast asleep. Noah's arm was around my shoulders and his head rested on the top of my head. I didn't want to move, it was to adorable to ruin. I slowly grabbed my phone and took a photo of the boys. 

"Mom?" Skye tapped my shoulder. 

"Yeah?" I replied.

"It's gonna get loud," Skye warned. 

"Ok?" I replied. Skye smirked and pressed a button on her phone. Suddenly loud rock music began blaring throughout the room. Skye ran upstairs and just as she did the boys woke up.

"What is that!" Lucas exclaimed, flying off the couch. 

"Turn it off!" Nolan screamed. 

"My ears!" Noah cried. He was not into rock music. 

"Skye," Lucas said between gritted teeth, they were taking this very seriously. 

"She wouldn't," Nolan said surprised. 

"Oh she would," Lucas replied. The boys shared a nod and sprinted up the stairs. There was a shriek and then a shout.

"My computer!" I heard Skye cry. Noah and I ran upstairs. When we came upstairs Skye was on the ground picking up pieces of what once was her computer, Nolan was standing still, in shock, and Lucas was trying to comfort both of them. 

"What happened?" I asked.

"You're pregnant!" Nolan exclaimed. 

"Nolan!" Skye said. She lunged at him and covered his mouth. 

"Did he say pregnant?" Noah said. 

"Well, er, yes." Skye sighed.

"WHAT!" Noah and I exclaimed together. 

"How could you tell?" Noah asked nervously.

"Well she has all the symptoms, I was just looking it up when someone," Skye stared at Nolan. "Peaked over my shoulder and threw a fit." 

"So you really think I'm pregnant?" I asked. My heart was beating wildly. 

"Well if Mr. Flynn would go get a test we would know." Skye replied. She threw Noah a death stare and it turned into a stare off, Skye won. 

"Okay, okay, I'm going." Noah turned and walked out. 

"That was easy," Skye laughed. 

"Aren't you worried?" Nolan asked. 

"Terrified," Skye smiled. "I just act like everything is ok." She sighed and began to clean up the movie area. 

~~~

Thirty minutes we were all sitting waiting for the test to be done. I don't think my heart had ever beaten as hard as it was beating now. 

"Ding!" The timer went off. I stood up and walked silently over to the test. I picked it up and stared at it.

*A/N* That's all for today! Cliffhanger! Next episode will be out soon, don't worry.