How have you been?

*Author's note* Hey guys, this is dedicated to @KRusso15. I was wondering, do you want me to start using photos for outfits and characters, do you want me to just describe them, or do you want me to do both? I'm open to either so it's all up to you (pressure much?) Ok now let's begin. 

*Skye's POV* 

"Elle?" A man said. It was Saturday and we were meeting dad. I turned to the man and stared at him, he looked exactly like me. 

"Mike," Mom replied coldly. 

"Dad!" I saw him and I couldn't help myself. I ran over to him and jumped in his arms. When he hugged me it felt like something I had lost was coming back. I knew that I loved this man, and no matter how much I had tried to fight it I had been longing for a father figure. 

"Mr. Meyer!" A man with a camera ran out of the bushes. "Who is the girl? Is she your long lost daughter? Is she a mistress's daughter? Is she the reason you and Elle got divorced?" The man said the last part quietly. 

"Paparazzi," Dad groaned. 

"Hi," I smiled at them. 

"What's your name? Who is your mother?" The man said. 

"My names Skye," I smiled. The attention felt good. "And my mom's identity is classified." 

"So Skye are you going to join the family business?" The man said.

"Hopefully!" I exclaimed. Did I know what the business was? No, but it sounded cool.

"That's enough," Dad said. He led me into a restaurant where we sat down. "Sorry about that," he said.

"Don't be, that was awesome!" I exclaimed. 

"What?" Dad replied stunned. 

"I loved it!" I said.

"I've never met anyone who liked the paparazzi," he laughed.

"Well I do, it makes me feel like people remember me!" I exclaimed with a laugh. 

"Why do you feel like they forget you?" Dad said quietly. 

"Well because it's always Elle, Lucas, and Skye Evans. It's kinda like Peggy Schuyler, I'm always and Skye. I'm described as 'athletic like Lucas,' and 'Smart like her mom' I'm always being compared to my family." I sighed.

"I don't see you that way," Dad grabbed my hand and squeezed it with a small smile.

"Well you don't know me," I sighed. I had zero self esteem so I didn't believe Dad.

"What do you mean? You are the brave one who showed up! You are the one who didn't mind the paparazzi! You are the amazing Skye!" Dad said. I blushed and I couldn't help but smile. "Now I'm sure you have questions, ask away." Dad said.

"Well why did you leave Mom?" I started. 

"Well it just wasn't working, I was in a low place and your mom was tired of always moving for new acting jobs so we decided to end it." 

"I see," I stated. "Why was the paparazzi flocking to you?" Dad laughed.

"Well as I said before I am an actor," Dad started. "And I've bene nominated for a Grammy." 

"What! How did I not know about this!" I exclaimed. "And I thought I was up to date with pop culture," I groaned. Dad laughed.

"I'm sure your mom kept it to herself." Dad said. I nodded. 

"Why do you want to see us now?" I asked.

"Well I figured you guys were more mature and could handle the truth and all the craziness." 

"Oh," I paused. 

"Here's your food," a waiter brought some food that I didn't remember ordering. 

"Thanks," I replied as the waiter set a burger and fries in front of me. 

"Is that fine?" Dad asked.

"Perfect," I smiled. 

"You know you have a Hollywood smile," Dad laughed. 

"You mean this?" I flashed him my 'Hollywood smile'.

"Yup," he laughed. After that the meal went well, we laughed and talked about school. It was nice to have a dad, and this time I didn't plan on losing him.