Trial Day

*A/N* I am so sorry that this is late! This is pretty much just a very shot filler chapter, I will try to get a real chapter out today or tomorrow. 

I sat at the dinner table and took some deep breaths. Noah would be here soon to pick us up. Skye had been staying with her father, but Lucas hadn't left me. Lucas was pacing in front of the couch and he was mumbling to himself. 

"Traitor, liar," he kept mumbling to himself. Lucas looked angry, he was tense and it appeared as if he wanted to scream. 

"Elle?" There was a knock on the door. I ran and opened it for Noah. Over the past few days, I had started cleaning up and taking more care of myself. I wasn't going to lose the last few things I held onto. 

"Noah," I hugged him. 

"You guys ready to go?" He asked. I looked at Lucas and he nodded. 

"Yes," I smiled and we walked out. 

~~~

"Here goes nothing," I took a deep breath and walked into the courtroom. 

All eyes turned to me. I took a deep breath and walked to the front. Lucas and Noah followed behind me looking like they were ready to pounce on anything that comes my way. I sat down in our spot quietly and looked around the courtroom. I looked around and saw Skye her father sitting opposite us. Something seemed off about her but I couldn't place it. 

"Court is in session," the judge said breaking my thoughts.