Mike

*Author's note* OK guys I'm back. No comments but that's fine. Now enough talking, enjoy.

"Mom," Skye said nervously. It was Saturday and we were at the cafe where the kids were gonna meet Mike, and I was gonna meet Noah. Skye twirled a strand of hair around her finger. She was breathing very heavily. Her face was pale and I was worried she would faint. 

"You ok kiddo?" I said. 

"I'm not sure," she sighed. Lucas was standing next to her looking just as worried as her. 

"Elle?" A man said. 

"Mike," I nodded to the man. It was Mike and he looked like our divorce had treated him well. Now that I saw him again I realized how much Skye looked like him. She looked like a mini him. 

"Dad!" Skye exclaimed as soon as she saw him. She ran at him and jumped into his open arms. They looked so perfectly happy and content. They looked like they belonged. I shook my head and looked at Lucas who was still standing next to me. He was a mini-me, and he acted like me in every way. 

"Go say hi to your dad," I said. 

"I'll wait till he comes here," Lucas said. I stared at him, Lucas, the kid who was never afraid, was scared. 

"It's ok Lucas, he's your dad." I prompted. 

"I'll wait till he comes here, he looks preoccupied," Lucas said. 

"Mr. Meyer!" A man with a camera, paparazzi, ran over to mike. "Who is the girl? Is she your long-lost daughter? Is she a mistress's daughter?" The paparazzi closed in on them. 

"I'm just gonna go," Lucas turned to leave.

"Wait," I grabbed his arm. "I'll call Noah and see if Nolan wants to come." Lucas's face filled with relief. 

"Thanks," he sighed. 

My phone rang and I quickly picked it up.

"Elle," I heard Mike say over the phone. "I didn't think you'd want to be caught up in the paparazzi." 

"Why are you being so nice?" I replied.

"Whoah Elle calm down, you know I'm a family man," he said.

"Yeah right," I mumbled under my breath.

"I heard that!" He said. 

"Whatever, have fun with Skye but know I'm going to be here the whole time," I stated.

"Ok, see you later," Mike said and hung up.

"Still as annoying as ever," I groaned and put the phone away. 

"Mr. Meyer!" the paparazzi shouted again as Mike and Skye walked into the restaurant. I looked at Lucas who looked like a caged lion. 

"You sure you don't want to join them?" I asked him.

"No way, Skye might long for attention but I have enough of it," Lucas said. 

Skye long for attention? Have I been that bad? What else does he know that I don't?