Results

Positive. 

It was positive. 

I was pregnant. My mind swam and I couldn't seem to grasp it. 

"What is it?" Skye walked up next to me. "I was right!" She said when she saw the test.

"I'm gonna be a father!" Noah exclaimed. "Again," he added when he saw Nolan's expression. I laughed.

"When did you do it though?" Skye asked.

"Oh," I paused, I hadn't thought about that. When had we done it? I honestly couldn't remember. "I'm not sure," I said.

"I know," Nolan budded in. "Dad, when you got back from your third date you were drunk. Very drunk and it was late. Your shirt wasn't buttoned correctly and your pant's zipper was down."

"Oh man," Noah groaned. "No wonder we don't remember." 

"Well at least we know how," Skye said automatically. 

"Should we move the wedding up or should we move it back?" I asked. 

"Move it up!" The kids exclaimed. 

"Whoah there," Noah laughed. 

"Come on it'll be fun, we can plan everything!" Skye said. 

"Uhh I'm not sure that's a great idea," I said. 

"Oh come on," Skye groaned. "I have everything set up, I even have a scrapbook." Skye said. "Just give me the green light."

"Fine," I sighed. 

"Yes!" She exclaimed. "Now I have some ideas for the babies room." Skye said.

"How did we go from baby to wedding and back to baby?" Noah asked. Skye rolled her eyes. 

"I have some designs, you're lucky I printed them off before Nolan ruined my computer." Skye said. She ran to the other room and came back with lots of designs. 

"Which ones the best?" She asked

"Which ones the best?" She asked. "I picked more neutral ones so it could go either way." 

"Um, they are all lovely." Noah said. 

"Maybe save it for a bit later," I said. 

"Ok, yeah, sorry I'm just excited." Skye said. 

"I like the first one the best." Nolan said staring over Skye's shoulder. I hadn't even noticed him walking over. 

"Really why?" Skye asked. 

"Well it's the cutest and it seems like it would work the best," Nolan said. "The way the room would be set up wouldn't work with the other ones." Skye nodded as Nolan explained. 

"I'll have to drop by to see it," Skye said. "I mean my little sister is going to have to have the best room." 

"Brother, it's gonna be a boy!" Nolan replied. 

"Sister."

"Brother."

"Sister." 

"Brother!"

"Sister!" Skye shouted, winning the argument. Whenever Skye yelled everyone knew they were done for, Nolan sighed knowing he had lost to a girl. "I love the control I have," Skye flipped her hair with a laugh. 

"I hate it," Nolan and Lucas moaned together. It was cute to see them be under Skye's thumb. 

"Ok guys, now we should probably tell people." I said. 

"Oh yeah, I'm a little scared to call Mom, she's gonna be so excited." Noah said. 

"Go," I laughed. We grabbed our phones and dialed in the numbers. The baby and the case were going to make this crazy.

*A/N* Wow I wrote that in 20 minutes, I was really motivated (for the first time since I've started this book 😂😭) anyway. This is dedicated to @KRusso15! Thanks for reading!