A Second Date

*Author's note* Hey y'all, this chapter is dedicated to @KRusso15. Now let's get into this. 

"Mom you look lovely, stop fussing," Skye say on the couch sucking on a lollipop. "He won't care anyway, you two are obviously in love." 

"Whoah little lady, that's moving pretty fast." I scolded her.

"Ok, I'll just ignore the fact that you have been fussing about this date for a week." Skye pointed out. "Now go and have fun, just not too much fun," Skye said when the doorbell rang.

"Okay Mom," I laughed and opened the door. "Hi Noah, you look wonderful." I smiled. 

"Remember, not around me!" Skye called. Noah chuckled.

"You look amazing too," Noah smiled. We walked over to his car, a BMW.

"Nice car," I said. I hit myself for not realizing what it was sooner. Before Noah and I had broken up, Noah had really wanted a BMW of any kind. 

"Oh yeah," he smiled. 

"Thanks," I said as Noah opened the door for me. 

"Can we do a child swap?" Noah asked when he sat down in the car. "Nolan is a pain in the butt," Noah stated.

"Well then no, sorry but Skye is an angel." 

"I thought you said she was a Mary Sue," Noah fired back.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes. "I know this is a date but the lawsuit is going well. We are still trying to get a court date, but I think we will win." 

"Wonderful!" Noah exclaimed. 

"Someone's happy," I laughed. 

"Well, of course, I'm on a date with my favorite lady." He smiled. 

"Of course," I rolled my eyes. Noah was a terrible flirt.

"Here we are." Noah covered my eyes. 

Noah's POV 

"Noah, what are you doing?" Elle exclaimed when I covered her eyes. 

"Just wait," I led her towards a cliff. "Here," I pulled my hands back. Elle sighed at the beautiful view. 

"It's beautiful!" She exclaimed

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"It's beautiful!" She exclaimed. She clasped her hands together.

"Just like you," I was falling so hard. 

"Oh Noah," Elle laughed. She turned and kissed me. "I love this," she said when we broke apart. I smirked and she punched my shoulder, "stop that."

"What do you mean?" I smirked again.

"You know exactly what I mean!" She exclaimed. Elle was cute when she was mad.  

"Shelly, don't be mad." I crooned. She stared at me.

"I'm not mad," she stated. I smiled, we both knew who was in control. 

"Dinner?" I asked. Elle side-eyed me but she went along with it. I walked over to my car and pulled out a picnic basket and a blanket. 

"Noah!" Elle exclaimed when she saw the basket. "This is so cute!" She helped me set up and we sat down to a picnic. 

The hours passed quickly, being with Elle made everything better. I had missed her more than I liked to admit, she was my first love. 

"It's so beautiful." Elle marveled at the sunset.

 I stared at Elle, every moment that I was with her made me regret dumping her even more. If only I had kept my cool, I sighed. We sat like that for a few more minutes before Elle said that she had to go home. I watched as she walked up to her door, she had insisted I didn't go with her. I was floating as I drove home, this relationship is going to go well. I think we could work!